Bondita's fury

Next morning....

Bondita woke up on her time only to find herself cuddled with him....she got shocked to core seeing him so close to her....

He was sleeping hugging her waist....

This man...!!! How can he sleep so casually making her breathless.....!!!

She got angry and pushed him hard which broke his sleep....

His eyes got wide realising....

Ani : bo..bon...bondita....

Bon : aapko nahi lagta barrister Babu ki aaj kal aapke haath kuch zyada hi chal rahe hai isse apne tak rakhiye......waise bhi aapke diye hue shock se abhi tak bahar nahi nikli hu aur kitne shock denge.....

She said hiding her nervousness....she got up from the bed took her clothes and ran away in bathroom.....!!!

Ani : sahi hai anirudh kya shuruwat hui hai teri....main pagal ho jaunga......aaj tak sirf kehta tha ki bondita dugga maa ka avtaar hai lekin aaj madam ke tevar dekh kar yakin ho gaya.....

After some time he was reading a file when bathroom door got open and his breathes got hitched.....

There was a sudden silence in the room....

Bondita came out in her saree with wet hairs tied with towel devoid of any jewellery.....his breathes got stopped seeing her.....he sighed heavily controlling himself....

He tried to focus on file but couldn't....

Keyword is tried....(😂😂😂)

She was showing that she wasn't affected by his gaze but truth is her stomach was churning in nervousness....her hands were shaking....... why the hell she agreed to stay in one room....she would be definitely will get late for aarti today.....

She quickly dried her hairs and combed it.....she wore her jewellery and atlast applied vermilion on her hairline.....!!!

All the time she could feel his intense gaze on her but she ignored it successfully......

She took the veil on her head and ready to go out.....

She was about to go put got pulled by the strong force.....

She landed on his chest not so softly....

He encircled his arms around her waist.....she shuddered at his touch.....she shivered and goosebumps arrived on her skin.....he was to close to her that his breathes were fanning on her neck.....

Bon : ky..kya...kya kar ra..rahe...hai...aa..aap....??? Jaane dijiye mujhe....

Ani : ignore kar rahi ho na....

She shivered listening his deep voice....

Ani : main jaanta hu bondita mujhse galtiya hui hai uski saza bhugatne ke liye taiyar hu main par tumhari yeh chuppi bardasht nahi ho rahi hai.....jo saza dena chaho de do par atleast baat toh karo mujhse.....!!!

Bon : chodiye mujhe....aarti ke liye der ho jayegi ksj kya sochenge....

Ani : sochne do jo sochna hai jisse.....waise bhi sabko pata hai kal tum yaha shift ho gayi ho toh obviously koi disturb nahi karega hume....

She wides her eyes realising the meaning of his words.....how he became this shameless.....!!!

Bon : aap itne besharam ho jayenge nahi pata tha.... chodiye mujhe....

Ani : besharam toh besharam hi sahi aur ek baat tumhari jaankari ke liye bata du besharmi dikhayi nahi hai abhi tak maine dikhaunga toh jhel nahi paogi......abhi ke liye chod raha hu aur haa jitna ignore karna hai kar lo par yeh mat bhulna at the end tumhe issi kamre mein aana hai....