Chapter 12: Initiation

Chara and the rest of the group were then awoken by the delicious smell of breakfast wafting around the dorm room. Professor Ozpin gave them this room for who knows why.

Apparently, Qrow knows Makoto how to cook why? Well, he got to taste his food, so yeah. And since Ozpin knows that the vigilante was Makoto, who's in Beacon Academy right now, he gave them this dorm room.

The four girls are already drooling. The girls then walked towards the kitchen and saw Makoto already putting down a plate of food with a big grin on his face.

Betty:
Morning, Makoto.

Makoto:
Morning!

He said still with a huge smile on his face that made the girls flustered.

Makoto:
Come on, girls, let's eat!

He said, slightly raising his voice. He's just really happy. The girls then sat down and ate with Makoto, looking at something on his Scroll.

Frisk:
Foxy? (Funny considering he's a Kyūbi fox Faunus).

Makoto:
Yep?

Frisk:
You seem happy today, not that I mind, but what's got you so happy?

She said, taking a drink of her coffee.

Makoto:
Oh! I managed to actually do Hollow Purple!

The four girls widened their eyes and nearly choked on their food/drinks.

Girls:
WHAT?!

Makoto:
Yeah! I mean, think about it. In JJK, curse energy is negative energy, so you multiply that energy to create positive energy, and reverse curse techniques are basically healing. So, I thought maybe, just maybe, I could somehow combine regular magic and healing magic, and boom! Hollow Purple!

Chara:
But that's fucking impossible! You'd need to have curse energy to begin with, and shit, we don't have curse energy, for crying out loud. We have magic! Plus, it's an anime, for fuck's sake!

Makoto:
But hey, I managed to do it.

Chara:
What next?! Naruto with his fucking Rasengan, or fucking SS4 Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha?!

A familiar sound reached their ears. They then looked at Makoto, whose hand had a ball of magic energy in his hand, basically recreating a Rasengan.

Makoto:
What was that?

Chara then blinked twice before making her head fall into her food.

Chara:
*Mumbling* I should've kept my mouth shut.

Makoto then dispersed the magic in his hand and gave them a smile.

Makoto:
As a matter of fact, I've already actually done the Rasengan, like... 12 or 15 days ago, before we're here at Beacon Academy.

Frisk:
Wait, you said you'd somehow recreate the Sickle of Sorrow from Goku Black in the Goku Black Arc, right?

Makoto:
Yeppers.

He said, taking a bite of his food.

Frisk:
Did you?

Makoto:
Yep, and I've renamed it to Scythe of Death. When I've done recreating the Sickle of Sorrow, that's where I met Aigis, actually.

Frisk:
I see.

Chara then lifted her head, and a piece of food slowly slid down her face, falling back onto the plate. She then took a deep breath.

Chara:
I'm gonna regret asking this, but Makoto...

Makoto:
Hmmmm?

Chara:
Have you... Learned...