Chapter 13: A Regular Day In Team DNCK's Dorm

A portal is now seen being created as Makoto came out of it.

Makoto:
Thanks, Whis!

Whis:
You're welcome!

The portal then closed behind him as his hair is now seen floating. His right eye is a mixture of silver and blue. He then sheathed his Yamato.

Makoto:
Still couldn't fully tap into that technique, but this will do. Probably the fact that my Soul Trait is literally HATE!

His hair then falls down as his blueish silver then returns to just blue.

Makoto:
Eesh, talk about a pain in my ass.

Makoto then walked into the Emerald Forest.

Makoto:
Emerald Forest, the first place where it all began, where those individuals threw me and where Sans found me. Heh, I'm still glad he found me, honestly.

Makoto then pulled out a cigarette, lit it up, and put it in his mouth.

Makoto:
But I'm still stressed the fuck out. I know how fucking overprotective she is, and hell, I can't even contact her right now. My old Scroll was destroyed when I was at Beacon, and now I bought one, but I fucking forgot my mom's number.

Makoto then sighed deeply.

Makoto:
Man, what a drag.

Makoto then teleported inside his team's dorm room, but the thing is:

His entire team is currently butt naked.

The girls then shrieked and threw their weapons at him, but he quickly teleported back to the forest, where his cheeks are red, almost the same color as his right red eye that is currently closed.

Makoto:
I'm soooooo fucking dead when I come back.

Makoto then scratched his head. He then decided to walk around the forest to forget it, but he just couldn't get the image out of his head. He was able to accidentally see his crush's body. He then subconsciously drooled at the image that kept replaying in his head, and he just couldn't forget it. He was distracted, replaying that image, and then he accidentally walked into a tree, snapping him out of his daydream.

Makoto:
Ow.

He said, and his HP dropped down to 98/99. He then backed away as he let Hate regen his HP back to full.

Makoto:
Gods, I'm such a fucking pervert, dude.

He then shook his head.

Makoto:
Eeesh, for sure, the girls are going to manhunt my ass. Maybe Chara and Frisk are too perverted, so they could let it go. Betty, yeah, knowing her, she will definitely let it slide, same with Kitten. But Chara, being a tsundere, she wouldn't let it slide, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, back at Beacon:

Chara is now seen running outside, finding Makoto. She's definitely going to fucking kill him.

Frisk:
Welp, r.i.p. Makoto.

Back to Makoto:

Makoto is now seen leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, his Yamato on the ground at his side. Many people have tried stealing and opening it, but it won't open, so it's just useless.

He then later heard a scream, a scream of a tsundere coming at him with murderous intent.

Chara:
MAKOTO MOTHERFUCKING OKSANA, COME OUT, OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Makoto's eyes then shot open, and he started sweating profusely.

Makoto:
Oh fuck, oh shit, I'm dead.