Jealousy

Chapter Warnings/Tags: Smut 18+ MDNI, Strap on, Oral sex, Fingering, Jealousy, Nightclub, Enemies, Rough sex, Dirty talk, Grinding

---

Green eyes met yours from across the room, jealousy and anger swirling around in them as she stared daggers at you. A smirk grew on your face at her annoyed state as you stared back at her, your body moving in time with the music while the woman in your arms pushed her body back into you. The curve of her ass was flush against your front, heavy breaths escaping the both of you as you danced on the floor. Your head lowered to kiss along her neck, a moan escaping her throat that was drowned out by the blaring music.

"Fuck," she said as your hands trailed across her body, gliding across her short dress until it met her exposed thighs. Your eyes never left the brunette on the other side of the room while you whispered dirty words into the blonde's ear, her head tilting back to rest against your shoulder. A sultry smirk was on her face as your lips ghosted over hers, your breaths mingling, a bead of sweat dripping down your neck.

Reluctantly, your gaze moved to the blonde, her eyes filled with lust as she glanced down at your lips before flickering back to your eyes. You mirrored her movement, looking at her plump lips, her tongue licking her bottom lip to wet it before it was trapped between her teeth and also had a quick look down at her chest, your position giving you a perfect view down her dress as she peered up at you.

Your hands moved to her hips, guiding her body so her front was flush against yours. You moved your hips in time with the music, hers swaying with yours as her arms wrapped around the back of your neck, her mouth moving to kiss along the hot skin. Your eyes then went back to the brunette, her now dancing with a tall man, her head tilted as she peered up at him. You almost chuckled at the action, knowing she learnt from Nat on how to seduce a man and lower his guard.

The black dress that clung to her body matched the smokey eye shadow she wore, the black contrasting the mesmerising green in her eyes and making them pop. You saw how she fluttered her eyelashes at him, his hands lowering down her body till they rested on her hips. Her hands then went to his shoulders, mouth moving to whisper in his ear while her eyes flickered over to you.

Her nails dug into your shoulders as you hovered above her, your hips pounding into her while your eyes watched her breasts bouncing with each powerful thrust. The strap was hitting all of the right spots deep inside her, her back arching and giving you the perfect access to the chest you were just admiring. Your teeth teasingly scraped over the sensitive flesh before your tongue licked around her nipple, your mouth soon taking her breast into your mouth. Her hands quickly moved to your hair, holding your head there as her hips moved in time with yours, moans pouring out of her mouth.

"Oh shit," she groaned when you pulled back from her chest to kneel, lifting her legs up over your shoulders so the toy went even deeper into her. "Fuck Y/n," your hips drilled into her, once of your hands moving to circle her clit while the other held onto the thigh that was trapped between your body and hers. You were forever grateful at how flexible she was, the angle easier for you to hit her sweet spots.

"Don't you fucking dare stop," her tone desperate and demanding making you smirk. You were tempted to ignore her words, slow your thrusts down and have her begging you to move but gave in and continued to pump the toy into her. "I'm gonna-" you cut her off with a bruising kiss, muffling the scream that erupted from the back of her throat as pleasure shuddered through her body once again.

A low groan escaped you as the memory faded, your eyes focusing on your surroundings to see the red tendrils dissipate around her fingers. The blonde smirked against your skin, thinking she was the reason for your affected state.