"Please! Just tell him that Kim Taehyung is here..." I stand looking like a homeless man off the streets, my clothes are soaked, my feet are dirty because I am barefoot, and my hair is a mess...I feel so pathetic and ashamed.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down, He's not here at the mom-"

"Taehyung?" I hear his voice calling my name. I turn to see the gentle eyes that always make me feel safe. I run to him and give him an embrace, I'm just so out of it that my emotions take over.

"Jungkook...help me..." everything turns black and my body gives out.

Jungkook's POV

"Somebody get me a room ready!" I yell for some assistance while picking up Taehyung. I just want to know what the hell happened and why he's here in this state. What I do know is that he's not going back to his sorry ass.

"Make sure to give him lots of fluids, he needs it. Jenni, clean him up a bit and change his clothes into a gown." the nurses nod in response.

How can someone beat on a beautiful man like him? I just need him to wake up, his body must have witnessed something very traumatic for it to give out like that.

*

*

*

"Sir, we have a problem. His husband's here." I instantly drop my phone and run downstairs to Taehyung's room. Once I arrive, he's towering over him.

"I told you to stay still but you didn't." I hear him say these words to him as I get closer. He's got a tight grip on his wrist as well and it looks like he's very much conscious too.

"You need to leave." I sternly say to him. He instantly changes his disposition once he sees me, "Oh, honey...you shouldn't have run off. Why would you do such a thing?" I can't believe this man is really trying to pull this bullshit.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to leave, you are not allowed to come in contact with him, I have personally called the police already.

"What are you saying? I'm not allowed to see my husband?" He pauses and places his hands on his hips being overly dramatic, "I'm worried about him for God's sake." I walk towards Taehyung, "Taehyung, say the words if you want him gone." Just then the police walk through the doors. "What do you want to do?" I hope he can be strong enough to make this decision for his well-being. He moves his head towards Min-jae and then back to me.

He's trying to mouth something but the words don't come out clear enough, his body must still be in shock, I bring my ear closer to his mouth to whisper, "Help me..." he says weakly. I notified the police to take Min-jae from there, he tried to refuse but eventually got dragged and exited the room. "I got you now Taehyung." I grab his hand for a form of support.

*

*

*

I lay in this hospital bed and gazed out the window. I've been here for almost a week, I think Jungkook wants to keep a close eye on me for now. I'm just trying to gather all my thoughts together, "Where am I going to go after this? How can I go back there?".

"Knock knock." I hear a gentle knock on the door and turn to face him walking in my direction, "Taehyung, how are you this morning?" I give a soft smile.

"I'm fine Dr. Jeon." He throws his head back in a playful way, "I told you to drop the formalities, call me Jungkook from now on please." I let out a chuckle, I usually call him that to tease him. This past week, Jungkook and I have gotten closer, he always stops by and speaks to me in his free time and eats lunch with me too.

Some nights when he had a day off he would come and sleep in my room. He's been a big help, but I feel like a burden.

"Soooo...there's something that I want to talk to you about, Taehyung." I recollect myself and notice a serious face on him, what is there to talk about?

"Yes? Everything's okay right?"

"Well, where do you plan to stay after you are dismissed from the hospital?" He gets a concerned look across his face. "You're not going back to him are you?"

I break eye contact and search for an answer quickly, "Well, no I don't plan on going back to him but it's true that I don't have anywhere to go." I fiddle with my thumbs while feeling embarrassed with my reply.

"Come stay with me."