Jungkook's POV

"What do you mean he's back in town?" I stand up with distress, my father- no, I can't even call him that, let's just say he's not the perfect guy that everyone thinks he is. "Yes..he's back in town and wants to see you...well all three of us." Hell no. There is no way I'm going to see that asshole, he made my childhood a living hell.

"Mom, you know I'm not going to go see him." As I begin to turn she grabs hold of my arm, looking back at I see her with a pleading face, there she goes again. She always gets weak when it comes to him. "Jungkook...please, he said he has something important to say. Your brother already agreed to go." I look down to the ground in disbelief, how the hell did Junghyun agree to this? "Fine. I'm only going for you and Junghyun, not for his pathetic ass." She shows a weak smile, "Good, we meet tonight at 8." she begins to gather her things and leave.

"I can't believe this shit." I take a seat on my sofa to gather my thoughts. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen soon because I kept having those nightmares of my childhood. All of a sudden I see my hands start to shake and tremble, I begin to get shortness of breath and find it hard to breathe. I'm having a panic attack, he always gives me one whenever his name is mentioned. "Jungkook? Are you alright?" I can feel the tears building up in my eyes but not breaking from the waterline.

Taehyung comes and sits in front of me, everything for me is dizzy and blurry, but I try to focus on him. "Breathe. Just look at me, and breathe." I do as told, you would think since I'm a doctor I shouldn't have someone do this for me right? He takes hold of my hand, "I'm right here and you're okay." My symptoms begin to fade, no more shaking or trembling, he slowly becomes my peace.

"I'm fine now." I replied more coldly than I thought. He gets up and sits beside me in silence, I hope I didn't offend him in a way, I'm just not used to anyone being here with me.

"I'm not going to ask you to share anything, but if you want to tell me anything I'm right here listening." He takes his doe-like eyes and makes eye contact with me. "My father is back, and I have to go see him...we don't have the best relationship...well matter of fact I wish he wasn't my father in the first place." Taehyung shifts to the side and faces me directly then takes his arms and wraps them around my neck, I take mine and wrap them hesitantly around his waist. His embrace is warm and it makes me feel safe, even with the thought of my father in my head.

We pull back from the hug, "Taehyung...I have a favor to ask you." He looks at me cutely and cluelessly, "Will you come with me to dinner?" I look down to the ground but instantly hear an answer, "Yes, I'll go with you." he answered without hesitation, "I'm going to be there for you Jungkook, and I see you're having a hard time with this, so I'll help." I look up to the bread-cheek smile he always makes on his face and I show a gentle one in return, that's when I then hear his stomach growl while letting out a small chuckle, I take his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

*

*

*

"What the hell am I going to wear?!" I say to myself as I toss clothes around my room, I have nothing to wear to this rich fancy ass dinner. "I guess I just will have to buy something..." thinking to myself as I pick my bag up shuffling to find my wallet but of course, to my surprise, there is nothing in it...but $20. A loud groan comes from my lips and I throw my head back.

"Everything alright here?" I hide my wallet quickly so he won't notice a thing, "Um...yeah...everything is fine." He leans against the door bearing all of his weight on it with an insufferable smirk, it's literally to die for, Jungkook begins to look around my room and it's embarrassing to say that it looks like a tornado ran through here. "Were you looking for something to wear?" I innocently shake my head.