Ⅷ.5

MINORS DNI

Coming closer to him, so close that I could feel his breath hit my exposed skin, whispering in his ear, "I said, do you think I look pretty?" I back away and allow his eyes to scan me, "You're fucking stunning Taehyung." my gaze darkens and something overcomes me, I feel like something has awakened in me. The man in front of me calling me stunning while I'm practically undressed makes me want to do unimaginable things to him. I must be out of my mind but the only thing I can think of right now is having a taste of Jungkook, no matter how wrong it is. He glances down at my lips and then back to my eyes, "Kiss me." I state. With my permission, he let our lips connect, I can feel how soft his lips are.

They helped me escape this reality. I am giving an entryway, I let our tongues deepen the kiss and I couldn't help but let out a groan because of it. Everything is fast-paced, our breathing, the ripping the clothes off one another, it's like we've been building up to this moment and it's finally arrived. He begins to navigate me towards the bed and places me on top of his lap, "I knew you were a bottom." I say chuckling and nibbling at his hair, "I just like to be fucked good, think you can do that?" smirking in his skin, "I'll fuck you until you can't walk Jungkook." hearing him whine and look needy for me was something I never thought I would see. Crashing our lips together once more, I can't help but groan at the contact as their lips dance in a soft caress.

A soft airy moan from the tatted beauty below him is released from his lips. "Taehyung please, just fuck me already." sounding needy and out of control, "You're so needy, wanna get filled with me is that it? Hm?" replying to the whimpering male, "Ngh..please Taehyungie." Taehyung has come to love his name being released from the younger, he loves how smoothly his name rolls off his tongue.

Jungkook grunts as Taehyung trails a kiss down his chest, teeth nipping at his tender swollen buds, drawing whimpering breaths from him. Taking his fingers and placing them on the younger's lips then tapping them letting him know to open up, "Suck on my fingers for me baby." He does as told, neither of them breaking eye contact. Removing his fingers then kisses across the fully defined chest of the whimpering mess below him, he presses them against Jungkook's rim before pushing in slowly. The younger squirms, crying out at the sensation as Taehyung moves up his body. "Taehyung..." the elder shakes his head, allowing no room for talking.

"Don't talk...just relax baby." And Jungkook follows his commands.