" What the fuck" - Chapter 7 (part 1 School Au)

Venti's Pov
I went downstairs to get myself soup I got to the kitchen where I made Paimons breakfast as well as I finished cooking some eggs with bacon on the side there was apple juice as well I walked to the dining room then placed her breakfast down as I went back to the kitchen currently it was 3AM which is late for me to do this as I poured the hot water in my tea then I grabbed my soup Xiao glares at it as he walked it " Why the fuck are you awake at this time " He asked " Don't fucking call me out why the heck are you awake as well you fucking know you have a school night tomorrow!!" As I said that Xiao rolled his eyes " yeah yeah anyway I'm going to take Paimon to her class then head to Zhongli's room to work on my homework that I didn't do.." Xiao says "bitch I know. You're lying you skipped classes , I don't want Paimon to do the same thing you do ." I say crossing my arms " It's 3 in the morning why the fuck are you 2 awake Xiao you know you have a school tomorrow... I swear if I get a call saying you skipped class no Almond Tofu." Zhongli says coming in the kitchen holding tea "Shit we've been caught.." Xiao muttered to me "Yeah.." î mutter back "Go on you 2 off to bed .. Venti why are you eating soup at a time like this .-" Zhongli says "Eh- Don't ask questions.." I say holding my soup as I ate it " Xiao off to bed Venti's just eating ,he'll go up when he's done okay and Wake Paimon up when it's 7...." Zhongli say's " Fine.." Xiao says going back up to his room "..Are you okay ..Venti" Zhongli asks " H-Huh oh yeah I'm fine just got a lot on my mind right now that's all!" I say •positively trying to think of songs hmm maybe it's been so long? Or maybe you can't hide ? Yeah you can hide fnaf song or one normal night Adams family musical yeah they're all great songs I just think join us for a bite might be good for the mood• *
________________________________________________________________
Xiao's Pov
After I got into a fight with a a dumbas- uh I mean classmate named Akane she was a bitch obviously annoying as fuck- nevermind ima get back to the point she had the audacity to say I was being mean to her nahh my dumbass teacher believed her I got so mad that I decided to fight her I remembered what Paimon said in my dream if someone is bothering you beat them up with a bat she was making fun of me so I took my anger out on her turns out I was the one who got in fucking trouble for it like I was defending myself stupid teachers you said. " ohh but if you're being bullied then stand up for yourself " Like ,
what the hell I did yet I got in trouble .. and she was able to go back to class meanwhile I was sent home I had to also do homework on top of that which was Math .. my least favourite subject im good that maybe that's why I skip it ? Eh doesn't matter I hope she gets hurt on her way to school.. nah whatever ________________________________________________________________

Still Xiao's pov
"SHIT ITS 8:30 AHH" I yell as I ran to Paimons room "GET UP GET THE FUCK UP GET UP BITCH PAIMON THIS ISNT TIME TO SLEEP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!" I yell "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL?!" Paimon yells back "GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE YOU DUMBASS!!" I yell dragging her out of her room she basically screams "NOOO I DONT WANNA SEE MS.CHARLIE" She yelled "OMG YOU HAVE TOO ALRIGHT !!" I yell back Venti walks in the hallway ,then sees us "Shit.." I muttered to Paimon running out the door screaming "NO DONT LEAVE US HERE!!" Paimon yelled to the bus as it left "WERE GOING ON DAMN FOOT" I yell "Okay." Paimon says as the top of us began running towards the school we get inside I pushed Paimon into her class but once I ran off I bumped into someone that being Dumbass Akane rude ass bitch "Seriously watch where you're going Xiao .. because I-" She said but i interrupted her "nah shut the fuck up no one wants to listen actually you're too slow dumbass " I said seems she got mad as she pulled out a knife out of her pocket got closer to me about to threaten me I see well 2 can play at that game heh- I pulled out my bat then knocked her on her knees which she faked cried loudly archons I swear she's making my ears bleed- I heard those familiar footsteps I realized I would be put in Zhongli's class because of this so î quickly hid my bat as I put on an crying act that's scared which those familiar footsteps came closer it was Zhongli "Ah hello there you 2 it appears you're skipping class am I right?" Zhongli asks "G-Get him away from me he hurt me!!" Akane says dramatically "I-I didn't do anything Mr.Zhongli I swear !!" I said panicking "... Why are you being mean again Akane .." Zhongli asks " W-what n-No I wasn't !!" Akane yells "You hurt my student you know .." Zhongli say's rolling his eyes then grabbing my wrist dragging me into his class I sigh then sit at my desk going over this stupid lecture for what appears like the 120474 time for me Zhongli explained what to do and what not to do but I was not interested to I closed my eyes then fell asleep .
____________________________________________________________

(Kiana's POV)
I woke up so fast it was the middle of the night I walked fast to my computer sat on my chair opened my game up started it up putting my headphones on Listening to the game on full volume "..Ha...Kingdom Hearts is such a great game.." I said Signing in relief I played kingdom hearts for 20 minutes straight, my eyes glued to the screen wait I forget something I probably left something on the stove and it's burning now eh ...wait huh a game over shit .... I'll try again
Why do I smell something burning..? It's probably nothing. I continued to play on my computer