Coming home!

I haven't talked to Shane since we been here. And thats been a week. So he has been giving me my space. My parents are trying to get me to stay longer. But I don't want to stay longer, I want to go home.I pickup the carrier and the diaper bag. I buckle the carrier to the car and climb in the driver seat. Mom and dad come to my window and we say our goodbyes.

"Baby,are you sure you don't want to stay longer" asks my mom

" yes, momma its time for me to go home now" I say.

" okay baby, but i want ya to come back and visit us" she says.

" I will momma, I love you" I say.

" love you too, and that baby of yours " she say.

I put the car in drive and head back to Morganville.

7hours later***********
We pass the sighn " now entering Morganville, where you never want to leave"
We make it into the house and I yell " anyone here ".
No one answered so I go up stairs and put Carrie to bed ,then go to bed my self.I wake up 2 hours later. It's about time for Shane to come home. I get Carrie and head down stairs. I am feeding Carrie when Shane comes home.he walks through the door and yells" is any one home"

" yea" I Call.

" Claire is that you " he ask
"Yes, its me" I say

" hey , I am glad you're home" he says and walks over to me.

"Yea, me too" I say.

He leans over and kisses me, and I kiss back. He takes Carrie from me,and finish feeding her. I watch him and smile. I am happy that right now, I wonder how long it will last. With Morgan anything can happen.