waking up!

As I wake up I find my self in a bed right beside claire. I think to my self

"What just happen?". Just then eve comes in with coffee ,and says "congratulations daddy". Then it hits me all the stuff that led up to me passing out. Then I think "oh god ,what are we going to do". "Eve what are we going to do, did she know , did you know she was pregnant?" "No ,and I don't think she did either or she would have told me"she says."this is so.... Wonderful  EVE!, I am going to be a DAD! I almost yelled. Just then I think "who put Claire    in the hospital anyways? And what if they come back?" "Eve what about who put Claire in the hospital in the first place?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I do know that we will ask her when she wakes up." She says.
Few weeks later.....
Claire's pont of view

I hear the same voices everyday, they seem really worried. I try all the time two open my eyes,but it never works.I try one more time and...IT WORKS!! I yes to be staring right into Shane's eyes. He looks shocked to see that I am awake. "Hey" I croak out of my dry throat.

"Oh my gosh, your AWAKE" he yells.

I laugh at that and say "Yep".

"I love you and never leave me again" he says

"I love you too ,and I don't plan to" I say.

"Good ,and do you remember what happened? " open open He asked.

"Umm.. Yea kinda, I remember  walking to the lab then someone hits me in the back of the head ,and then seeing a shadow before everything goes black"I say.

" well  for now on no more going to the lab" he says.

" but shan.."i say but he cuts me off.

"No Claire ,I am not risking it" he says.

"Fine, so how long have I been out" I ask

" two weeks" he say. Two weeks I think! That is really crazy.

" wow , I need to take a shower!" I say. He chuckles and helps me up. I stop at the bathroom door. "Do you need any help"he asks. "No I am good" I say. I go in and start stripping my clothes. When I an done I notice I have a bump on my stomach. It is like a baby bump. WHAT THE HECK!! How did I gained weight while I was in a coma? Your suppose to loose weight not gain. I yell for Shane to come into the bathroom. "What is it babe" he ask concerned." What the heck is this" I say. And point to my stomach.

"Oh yea that ,your pregnant " he say calmly.

                                    "What"!!!!!! I yell!