Chapter 2: hospital and shock!!!

Shane's point of view

I was dreaming of Claire and her making me breakfast. When then I was woke up to my cell phone ringing. I groan and reach over the bedside table to get my phone.

"Hello" I say.

"Hello is this Mr Collins?" Asks some strange guy.

"Yes,this is he" I say kinda panicky.

" well, this is about Mrs. Collins, there has been a accident"he says.

My heart dropped to my stomach, I felt like i'm going to be sick.

"Wh..what happen is she okay?" I ask on the verge of tears.

" well I can't explain it over the phone, can you come down to the hospital?"he asks.

"Yes of course" I say. Then I hang up the phone and don't even bother taking a shower or even changing out of my sweats. I go out the door and start the car. I speed all the way to the hospital. I call eve and tell her what's happening. I hang up and go to meet Claire's doctor.

I find him in Claire's room waiting for me. He gets up when he see's me.

"Hi I'm Claire doctor, you must be Shane Collins."he says.

" hi yes that's me, what wrong with my wife" I ask.

" well someone called the ambulance for when they saw her. When we got there she was almost gone from blood loss.but we took her to the hospital as fast as we could and started giving her blood,she took a bad blow to the head. We took her into surgrey and she made it out okay the only problem is she slip into a coma." He says.

Now I'm crying. He comes over and patts me on the shoulder." Talk to her ,they say that even when your in a coma you can still hear"he says then leaves the room. I go over to  a chair  beside her bed. I grab her hand and start crying.
Claire point of view

I can hear everything that's going on around me, but I can't move or open my eyes. I hear a doctor telling someone about what's wrong with me. And then I feel a hand grab mine. I try to squeeze to let them know that I know that they are there, but I can't. And then I hear that Person cry. It really sad that I can't help them know that I'm steal here.I try and try to squeeze their hand,but it won't budge. Finally it works I squeeze a little ,and that's all it takes to let that person know that I"m steal here.
Shane's point of view

I feel her squeeze my hand. I look up to see if she is awake,but no such luck.I start to calm down and just sit there watching my beautiful claires face.

After twenty minutes or so eve comes through the door. She looks at Claire then at me then at Claire ,and burst in tears. She run to me and hugs me.now I'm crying again. There a knock at the door and then Claire's doctor comes though the door." Sorry to interrupt, but we found out some more news about claire condition."he says. "Okay" I whisper.

"Well it turns out Claire is pregnant"he says

"What"I yell then everything goes black.