The begining

Vipers pov

'Huff' 'huff' 'huff' "come on guys we have to run faster." Yelled Alice I love the rush you get from running from the cops we turned the corner and I sliped and fell Alice, Josh, Brandon and Katy turned around yelling at me to get up see this is my crew there's Alice:the leader shes the one who stands up for everybody and is really sweet. Josh:the connection he hooks us up with the spray paint and all that bull shit then there's Brandon: the muscle this kid can bench press 450 so we've all established you don't mess with him then Katy:the airhead but she's really fun but a complete idiot and has been called that but it doesn't faze her and then there's me Kat but they call me viper and I'm happy about the I hate my name but back to the story I told them to go and I got up but it was to late the cops had me handcuffed they took my bag and put it beside me and stuffed me in a car. This maybe a good time to explain who I am my name is Kat Smith but everyone calls me viper I am 5'2 so I'm not the tallest I am 16 years old I have bright red hair so that how I got my nick name little red.

Bout ten minutes later we arrived at Ohio state Juvenal detention center (a/n don't know if that's real or not but it is in my story) they pushed me on and opened the door for me too find my mother standing there. lucky me. "Katrina Ever-heart get to the car now." She said taping her foot I turned around with a smirk holding my hands out in front of the guard so he could uncuff me while grumbling something about justice he unlocked me I picked up my bag and walked to the car when I opened the door and got in my mothers said the most unexpected words...

A/N:cliffhanger sorry its short but it's the first chapter so they'll get longer enjoy.

-Amy