Decoration and motorbikes

Viper pov

And then all of a sudden a killer jumped out and killed everyone

THE END

Just kidding here's the real chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vipers pov

He opened the door an I screamed and ran down stairs and hid behind the couch the boys all followed me with weird looks "I am NOT sleeping in there." I say they all give me a confused look and walk up stairs and laughter when they see the room I bet your all wondering what I saw we'll it was terrifying it was *shudder* one direction themed I stood up "okay we need to get new decorations for my room and I need a cigarette." I say pulling one out and lighting it up while taking a drag of it and walking to the door. The boys just stood there "well are you all made of stone lets move." I yelled taking another drag they started to move while I walked out side to finish my smoke I opened the door and screamed again but this time in excitement I ran outside to see my baby or to most people a motorcycle the boys came out and saw the bike it was blue with bright red flames and a purple helmet sitting on it I saw a note attached to it 'please please PLEASE don't ride away on this thing but enjoy love mom.' I ignored the more hoped on and drove away I was going to find a store to get stuff to decorate my room.

A/N:sorry for not updating in a while and for the short chapter but enjoy

-Amy