London...WAIT WHAT

Vipers pov

"Your going to London." The words still rang through my ears I was in shock I didn't come back till I we got home and my mother snapped her fingers in my face I got in the house and "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM GOING TO LONDON?!?" I screamed "I thought you were taking this to well yes you are going to London." She said while tapping on her phone here's something you should know my mother isn't the nicest woman you'll ever meet she's this workaholic dragon lady but if you dig and dig AND dig I mean it takes a lot of digging then she's not so bad "MOM WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPOSE TO LIVE ITS SUMMER AND I AM DAMN WELL NOT GOING TO SUMMER SCHOOL OR MILITARY SCHOOL!!!" I yelled running my hands through my hair "look calm down you'll stay with your cousin he lives in london." She said my eyes widened I hate my cousin and everything he's become "OH HELL TO THE NO I WILL DO ANYTHING NEED I REPEAT ANYTHING NOT TO GO." I shouted "to late your plane leave today at 5:30." She said my eyes widened even more if that's even possible "I'm going to go say go bye to my friends then pack." I say so stiffly I trudge out the house and light a cig and text the gang and jake my boyfriend to meet me at the park after that I take a long drag the cig and walk to the park I see the gangs already there I walk up say hi, flick the fag, kiss jake and say " my moms sending me to London for the summer."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter still working on it next time you get to figure out who the cousin is can you guess?Enjoy

-Amy