Tattoo

Vipers pov

They stood there stunned I mean I did to but it was kind of awkward just standing there josh finally broke the silence " when do you leave?" I looked at my phone it was 1:30 " we have 31/2 hours left and I was hoping in that time I could go get the tattoo we all talked about." I said with a small smirk on my face. Alice wiped the tears that were on her face and nodded excitedly see the thing is I'm the youngest of the group so every one else has a tattoo but me and it bugged the crap out of me so since day one if been begging them to take me for one and today was the day we started off towards the shop.

••••••••••••••4 hours later•••••••••••••••

It was done I had gotten 'there's no fun in life without a little mischief.' On my wrist in cursive writing and we were at the air port saying good bye I hugged josh "bye Joshy (that's what we all call him.)" bye little red."they all had their nick names for me I walked over to Alice and at the same time we both said "I'm going to miss my partner in crime." And at that moment we both started balling in each others arms once we had stopped I hugged Katy telling her good bye same with Brandon who nearly killed me in a hug then last but not least jake instead of a hug he kissed me and it was so much different then any other time we had after that we hugged and he whispered in my ear "promise you won't cheat?" I looked up and nodded and before my mother pulled me away I told him "I love you" and he said the same to me and then I was pushed in a plane I sat down buckled up and fell a sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss? Miss? You need to wake up we've landed." I opened my eyes to see everyone else had left the planer and a Pearson shaking me I quickly got up thanked the lady and rushed off the the plane and picked up my luggage and went to find my idiot cousin. Instead of finding him I found a sign that reads 'Kat smith.' I walked up to him and said "my cousin to lazy to pick me up?" He shook his head and asked me to follow. we drove for ten minutes and got to the house or should I say a mansion and who stood there at the door who else but...

A/N: sorry for not updating for a while and for the small chapters but enjoy

-Amy