Chapter 1 | Aether

(Chapter's Goal: reach at least 1000 characters)

Y/N finally logged off from genshin and checked her clock '12:36' She sighed and got off her chair lazily, collapsing into her bed.

She had only done her commissions and the Quest, yet she feels so drained and out of energy, with a final hum, she drifted into sleep.

Time seemed to stop as her computer began to open, showing only the bright screen of Genshin with its loading screen, elements appearing in a mixed way, it revealed a tall lady with white hair and golden eyes, she lifted her arm and showed her hand, a black-ish curse like glove appeared, immediately outside the screen a red and black cube appeared, quickly spreading towards the entire room, only trapping the sleeping form in a dome like structure, taking the girl into another world.

Birds chirped in the background along with the soft wind passing through her awoken the girl, she slowly opened her eyes but had to block it with her left hand due to how bright it was.

Did a hurricane make my roof fly off?

She felt grass beneath her back accompanied with some stones, slowly sitting up to see a familiar view she'd always seen in her lower AR days, the low mountains in the background with the vast green land, a campsite in the corner with slimes and hilichurl's communicating with eachother in a foreign language, she looked at her sides and saw the windwheel-asters spinning gently, the flowers in which co-op people would always take and ends up draining her statue, the statue behind her glistening and having the same shimmering sound she'd always hear, she took all the information in.

Am i in Mondstadt?!

She stood up and noticed her new outfit that she definitely did not put on before sleeping, she looked around once more with a mix of awe and shock, she pinched herself in the cheek but found no use, she was really in Mondstadt after all.

Whaaat!?

She shook her head with her hand in her

cheeks, hopefully snapping out of this illusion, but only the shaking of metal from her vision is heard along with the natural noises from the background was all she could hear, she saw the statue get surrounded in a fog as the shimmering of it got louder, she took a step back and wondering what will happen, the fog cleared up revealing a short male with a long braid behind him, he was wearing almost all black and had a revealing area of his waist, she watched as the boy neared the statue and got its blessings, the injuries in his arm and waist slowly disappearing.

Aether?

The hev's hand clenched into a tight ball as his other hand summoned a sword, A Aquila Favonia, R5 and Level 30.

The boy turned around and raised his sword, pointing it at her, he looked at the girl with a hard stare, a mix of scorn and warning.

She immediately raised her hand and shook it in front of her, showing how she wields no weapon "H-Hold on! i mean no harm!" said quickly, hoping to not cause trouble

"Sorry, i thought you were a Fatui based on your foreign outfit" He apologized, descending his sword and making it disappear, only small fire-fly likes to replace, She looked at him in awe because he looked exactly like the Aether in game, but more gorgeous and real.

"You seem like you're from a different nation, mind telling me where you're from?" He asked sweetly, having that same closed-eye smile on his face "Fontaine..?" She hesitantly lied, that was the first thing she thought of since getting here, she wanted to explore Fontaine and get to know more of it without any Archon Quest

He looked at her sheepish behavior and bought it "Well then madame, would you mind if i gave you a tour around the Nation of Anemo?" he said with a bit of a sort of french accent,he gave a bow and held out his hand to me, like they do in Fontaine before a dance, she smiled before taking his hand gently "Of course monsieur..?" she waited patiently as he replied with his name, although there's no need for it "Aether." he simply replied.

"Y/N." she also said, lowering her legs to make a sort of bowing like those ladies do, "We do have much to explore madame Y/N."

(A.N: This is short because it was written at 4am in the morning, right before school, chapter 2 is the longest by far)

Goal Complete - 3503 characters, not including this