Chapter 2 | Problems

(Chapter's Goal' reach atleast 1500 characters)

The tour passed by in a blur to you, you already knew what everything does but yet you said nothing, soon enough you both stood up and thanked Sara for the food and went to Blanche for some food and other materials, he paid and did his classic thank you once more, you grabbed one of the paper bags to your front chest, it was sort of heavy too.

Aether grabbed his share of another paper bag but he placed it on the ground and pulled out a bag, it seemed quite large and seemed to be empty, he tapped the air as if there was a screen and a text hovered above the bag 'Inventory: 886/1000'

You stared at it in amazement, it didn't have to be on an open menu like in-game, he placed the bag inside and looked at you, looking as if he also wanted you to do the same.

but he found out you were too much in awe to even process "You can see the counter?" he asked, waving his hand in front of your face to grab your attention, you snapped out and nodded, not really knowing how to react.

he grabbed the bag from your arms and placed them inside the bag too, you watched the counter rise once more.

He tapped the air once more and held his arm out to you "Grab on, it's going to be a bumpy teleportation" he said, you grabbed his arm gently, it felt really warm, as if in the aftermath of a fever, you saw him tapping the air- screen- once more before you saw the people stop walking, as if the time stopped and a mist of fog-like cloud surrounded the both of you in a circle, you saw him sigh and mutter something that like 'portable waypoint' and Paimon

Oh! Paimon! i forgot she even existed..

you watched as the seven elements popped out in front of both of you, you could see that the Anemo and Geo had their signature teal and gold colors

Maybe it gets colored when he explores the nation?

You saw outside the fog how the stonework began shifting and stretching like its a bug, you also noticed the ground below you also stretching like a bug, the atmosphere changed into a much cooler and windier place, the elements hid back in the fog and it cleared up, you were now standing in the middle of an open field with a campsite in the left side, in the distance it looked like a cliff.

Are we on a cliff?

You felt Aether beside you have a sigh of relief "Usually it will shake a lot and sometimes make me end up in Liyue" he admitted, your hand slid to remove it from his arm but he seemed to catch your hand, it felt warm again, despite wearing a glove.

You hear the portable waypoint behind you disappear and Aether tightly holds your hand and slightly dragging you towards the campsite.

There, you saw a tent, an unlit campfire, two logs on each side of the campfire and Paimon floating there with anger.

"You! where have you been! you worried
Paimon sick! Paimon said, putting her tiny hands to her waist as all her anger directed to Aether, his hold getting more and more tighter as if he was slowly getting annoyed or angry.

"Relax Paimon, i was just busy touring our guest." he calmly said, the grip on your hand not matching his calm and kind face.

"You didn't even leave me a note or some kind! you just left me in the tent starving and dying!" Paimon exclaimed, remembering how she woke up with no Aether in sight.

Aether seemed to notice his tight grip on your hand and released it, grabbing his bag (Inventory) and giving it to you, he leaned in close to your ear "Please be a dear and help unpack some things for me, im sure a pretty thing like you wouldn't need help with simple things..?" he whispered, you blushed slightly and nodded, grabbing his bag (Inventory) and headed towards the site, you saw how Aether casually moved the argument between the two farther away from the site.