INTRO-CHAPTER 1

Y/n and scoups are friends since they were 8. They both are just like family. There fathers are also besties. If you all think that it will be a forced marriage then no.
Both families are not interested in this matter. They just want scoups and y/n's happiness forever.

Y/n
18 years old.
Full name Kang y/n.
Want to be a K-pop idol.
Good singer, and dancer.
Has a crush on Joshua.
Has a pet lingu which is a turtle. Since she was in middle school.
She is friends with jeonghan, Joshua, jun, hoshi, wonwoo, woozi, DK, the8, Mingyu, Vernon, seungkwan, and Dino. But scoups is his bestie and an important person in her life as they have spent more time with eachother then other members.

Scoups.
18 years old.
Full name you know it. Choi seungcheol.
Also wants to be a kpop artist.
Has a crush on his y/n
He is also friends with jeonghan Joshua jun hoshi wonwoo woozi DK the8 Mingyu Vernon seungkwan and Dino but more with y/n..

__________________________________

Yn pov
I am getting ready because it is my first day of college and I'm already late. I ran downstairs fastly trying not to trip and fall on the ground. At the kitchen I took the bread my mother made and pecked her cheeks then went to the TV room and pecked my dad's cheeks. Nd ran to the exit door. While saying.

"Okay mom and dad I'm going scoups is waiting for me outside"
"But y/n have some breakfast please-" *the door shuts*

I ran to the car that is waiting for me for 15minutes.  I sat fastly on the passenger seat.

And screamed
"Let's goo!!!"
"Did you eat breakfast?" Scoups said.
"Does that matter at this time we are getting late it is our first day of university"
"Yn, if you won't eat break fast you will get skinny and when you will get skinny you can't study and if you will not study your future will be completely blank as it is right now" scoups said.

"Yaa! Seungcheol" I said with angry voice and face. Before hitting him on his arm.

"Ya! Didn't i told you that I hate being called seungcheol since when we were 10 years old!" Scoups said while being angry and showing his fingers that he told me that when he was 10.

"Okay seungcheol....aka scoups let's go to university " I said.
"No we will go and get breakfast I am hungry" scoups said. And started the engine.

"So you also didn't had breakfast and you were scolding me" I said while crossing my arms.

He started driving and said.
"No, I got hungry because I waited for you too long"
"I just took 15minutes bruh" I said while making an annoying face.

He smiled and started driving.
Was there something to smile.
"Stupid" I whispered to myself.

"Whattt!" Scoups said while coming forward to me to hear what I said.

And instead of talking with low pitch I talked in high pitch.

"NOTHING BITCH"
"AAaaAA" scoups screamed while touching his ear with one hand and other one on the steering.

"I'll take my revenge miss y/n" scoups said.
"You are literally saying it since we were 8, when will you take your revenge, Mr. SE.UNG.CHEOL" I said and started laughing a little.

While being angry he started driving with high speed.
Which made me go forward and then back to my seat again.

"Ya, if I would take revenge of these small fights then you will not be able to bear it" scoups said while putting the seatbelt on me.

You all might be thinking why didn't I feel something it's because it's normal for me. Whenever I forget something he does it.

When we were 8. Me my mother and his mother went to an area where only girls were allowed but his mother took him there because she wanted a girl to be her second child but sadly her wish wasn't fulfilled. So his mother didn't stop treating him like a girl till he turned 12.

From then our friendship started you might be wondering why we weren't friend since born because our fathers are friend it because I lived in Seoul and he lived in daegu. I have even seen him naked. I remember our mothers were getting us ready to take bath there at that place, we first met. He was crying because he was sad that there was no boy and everyone is looking at him. So I went to him to comfort him as I used to go there often so I was comfortable.

"Ya, WILL YOU SHUT UP AND DONT LOOK AT THOSE YOU ARE GIVING YOU STARES I'M ALSO HERE NAKED THEN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?" I said like see I didn't scream but he said.

"I'm sorry but don't scream at me and the the problem is there is no boy here and I am alone here taking bath between girls " scoups said in his soft voice.
"Oh okay, let's go and take bath together I like to play with water here do you want to see my toys?"

Back to the present.
We reached near a restaurant and saw all of our 12 members sitting together in a long table.

I looked at scoups. Giving him a face like what are all of them doing here.

"Oh, didn't you check the group chat were your notification on silent like everyday?" Scoups said coldly.
and started walking to the table.
Maybe he is still angry. He is a huge attention seeker.

I also went near the table and there were two seats remaining between Mingyu and Joshua.

I fastly sat next to Joshua living scoups behind somewhere.
As a single chair was remaining next to me so scoups sat next to me.

"Guys we are 1hour late and eating breakfast here?" I said.
"We all were late so thought to have breakfast together, you surely didn't check the group chat right?"  DK said.
"Just like me" Joshua said while raising his hand. And all started laughing.

We all were busy eating but scoups wasn't eating much. But he was using his phone.

"Ya just put it down and eat!" I said and snatched his phone. And putted it on my lap.

"Give it back yn" he says while showing his hand.

"Okay first let me see who are you texting to-"
"Yn it's not important just give it back-"
"Oh my god" I said while being shocked. And on the other hand scoups was holding his head like he is doomed now.

"How to get your girl best friend attention after fights" I read his search of Google. And looked at scoups who is still in that position.

"There is more" I said and was going to read more but scoups snatched his phone back from me.

"Oh my gosh my baby let me feed you" I said. With a smile and taking forward the spoon full of his favourite food.
"Are you bullying me?" Scoups said.

After hearing it my smile turned into serious expressions.

"Did they all laugh?, no right?, are you thinking I'm faking my love for you?"
I said and was going to put the spoon back but he holded my hand which was holding the spoon. And putted whole food in his mouth.

"I really love you my friend" scoups saud and hugged me tightly.

"Y-yah,-i-i can't breath" I said .
"Oh sorry" scoups Said and pinched my cheeks softly.

"Okay give me another bite now" scoups said and opened his mouth.

Everyone laughed at his cuteness and I started feeding his food to him.