Chapter 7

Yn pov
After that kiss I got up from there and excused my self without looking at anyone.

I thought to drink. Like we are 19 now can't we drink?

I sat there and started drinking.

I was half in my senses right now. And scoups came to me.

"Hey did you drink?" Scoups asked in shock.
I nodded.
"Why we are underage-"
"No we are legally 19!"
"That's true!"
"You should drink to, at first you will think it as a weird drink but later you will love it" i said.

"No I have to drop you at home" scoups replied.
"We should go now, it's 9pm, let's go?"

"LETSTGOO!!!!" i said and started making my way to exit.

After taking few steps. I was going to fall due to my heels. But someone grabbed me.

I looked who was it, it was scoups. I holded his cheeks and said.

"Oh you're so cute!" I said and passed out.

Next day.

"Kak moya?" I said as I remembered what happened yesterday.

Flashback.
When I passed out I remember that I was drunk and when he made me sat on the pessenger seat.

He was putting the seat belt on me when I said.

"Why did you kiss me again?" I asked.
"Because i wanted to feel how you taste like" scoups said.
"How do I taste then?"

"Kak moya"

Flashback end.

Putting a bite of my breakfast. I searched what kak moya means.

Okay so kak moya is a Russian word and it means- Like mine...

Wahh, scoups is good. Did he flirt with me?.

Aish we are just friends.

My heart is hurting so much why is it so... Parents aren't home they are out for some business.

I got ready and thought to give lingu his breakfast. As I was going to do it I saw that she isn't in the aquarium.

"Lingu, where are you?"
"Lingu"

I started checking every spot of my house while screaming her name but she didn't hear it.

Then my door bell rang.
I went there and opened it.

"Yn!, why aren't you picking up my calls I literally called you 100 times!"
He said.

While coming inside a bit and holding my shoulders.

"S-scoups" I was at the edge of crying so I hugged him to calm myself down.

He hugged me back and said.
"What happened?"

"Lin-lingu"
"What happened to her?"
"I can't find her"

"Okay calm down let's find her together" scoups said and and got out of the hug and went inside he followed me from behind.

We both started finding her but I can't. After few seconds scoups screamed.

"Yn!!" I thought that he found her so I ran to him.
"What!" I said.
"See what I found under your sofa" he said and when i saw it.

He was holding my galaxy lamp that I couldn't find from weeks.

"Scoups this isn't important right now lingu is more important " I said.

"Can I try it once" he said and on it.
"Wahh"

I let out a huge sigh and left from there I heard scoups walk behind me and saying sorry.

After few more minutes.
"Yn" scoups screamed.
"What's it now" I said. But when I saw his hand he is holding lingu he found her.

"Oh lingu I was so worried " I said and took it from scoups hands.

"Don't do this again understand " I said.
"I'll come after putting her in the aquarium " I said and left that place.

On our way to college on scoups car

I was thinking about what happened yesterday. That kiss and that kak moya.

Should I ask him or should I don't it will make everything awkward I shouldn't.

We reached our college. And jisoo came to scoups and wrapped her hands around scoups arms. When did they got this close?.

I looked at scoups seems like he is also shocked.

"Oppa? Today we are getting group assignments I hope I'll be in your group" jisoo said .

"I'll meet you in class scoups" I said and left, I heard scoups screaming my name behind but I ignored it. Am I jealous? Sure every friend is jealous when their friend starts being with their new friends.

I went inside the class and saw boys sitting there I went to them and sat between them and they started talking.

I counted all of them. And they are...

*Two*
*Four*
*Six*
*Eight*
*Ten*
*Eleven*

What 11? Where are the rest three? I counted them again and again. Then I think jeonghan noticed it.

"Yn, 12th are you! And the rest 2 haven't came yet, where is scoups?" Jeonghan said.

"Oh he-" I was cut off by rose. And someone next to him. Who I wished was next to me. Joshua.

They both were smiling happily. But then mine and Joshua's eyes met. I looked at him and faked a smile and waved him.

Then he said something to rose and came to us.

"Now it's thirteen!" Jeonghan said.
"Hey guys hey, yn!" Joshua said.

They all started talking about the group projects and then the professor came and scoups didn't- oh he is here.

But he got a scar on his cheeks how? Did he fight for jisoo over something?
It's bleeding too, why did he came here but not to the medical room.

Then our eyes met and he was going to ask the professor that can he come in but I stopped him and said to the professor

"Sir may I go to washroom"
He nodded.