Chapter 57

Yn pov
Guess who catched it? Me of course like no one is here, they all are busy at the other side maybe seventeen is trying to get more footage.

I put the airpods in my ears and connected it with my phone...started listening to the soft song with low music..

"Okay, so no one is here and there are no cameras here, then why don't I try just one?" I said to my self and opened the box slowly hoping that the lighter is also inside...

I opened it with my one eye closed and saw the lighter..

And I was happy like I won something expensive.

"Wahh, today is my day??" I said..

I put the cigarette in my mouth and lighted it with the lighter.

It is my first time so it was difficult for first few minutes but then I got used to of how to do it...

I took it out of my mouth and after exhaling the smoke I said..

"Wahh I have some talent, other then singing and all?" I said to myself.

I again put it in my mouth but then I heard someone from behind..

"Hm, you also have the talent to steal my heart eveytime" scoups said..

I turned around and throwed the cigarette somewhere and hidedthe box in my jacket's pocket.

I coughed a bit.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Um- u nothing" I said..

And then sat at the bench there...

He sat next to me and wrapped is hand.

"Are you sure you look a bit scared" he said with an angry face...

Did he saw me smoking?

"Um yeah I am sure" I said.

To change the topic I said.
"Um do you want to listen the song I am listening?" I said and he nodded but he is still looks angry a bit..

I gave one of my airpod and he started listening to it..

"This isn't Korean or English" he said..
"Hm, it's a Nepali song, I can't understand the language but I have read it's translation so yeah I like to hear it" I said.

"Hm the song is good" he said..

Now to escape from here because I know if he got a bit close to me he might smell the cigarette..

And I was sitting away from him.

But what if he come closer..?

"Okay, listen to it I'll go and.....take... shower yeah shower!" I said and put the other air pod in his ear..

He looked at me...but I didn't...i think he saw me smoking...his gaze his eyes..his body language is telling me but I hope this isn't true...

Then I started going back but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

I'm dead now.

I slowly turned around..

And looked at his eyes..

He wasn't smiling from start instead he looks angry..

"Um w-what coups?" I said.

He pulled me a bit closer and then he put his hand in my pocket where I tried to hide the box of cigarettes.

Surely dead now

He took out the box and looked at me and then at that box.

He took one step closer...I looked down..and then he smelled me..

He looked more angry now..

"Did you?" He asked and it looked like he was trying to stay calm..

I thought why should I be scared I looked at his eyes with confidence...but that confidence vanished as soon as I looked at his eyes then I again looked down..

"Yn I am asking something"

Okay enough

"Yes, yes I did, don't you smoke too, you know this belongs to you right?" I finally spoke while looking at his eyes but don't know why I felt like I'll cry soon so I controlled it...

I took the box from his hand and showed the lighter.

"Don't you smoke as well, this is yours right?" I asked.

"But yn, this isn't right, you also know that you might not be able to sing after few years due to this if you get addicted?" He said..
"Then why do you smoke?" I asked...

"I have my reasons you can say when I am tired of this world just to escape the reality?" He said.
"I did this because of the same reason...don't you dare look at me like you are looking at me right now" I said and my tear fell .

"It's not like you love me or something, then why? You will love me and then leave me just like my dad and mother right? It's all an act?" I said trying to keep my voice low .

Scoups pov
Flashback
We all were sitting outside and hearing Joshua singing Sunday morning maybe it's new for twice but for seventeen it's for 100th time in this year to listen his Sunday morning.

But then my eyes landed on someone I love...yn...why wasn't she here? Is she coming out now...I made place for her to sit next to me and then I again looked where she was and she went to the opposite side..

After few seconds of waiting for her I thought to see what is she doing..

I went where she is and peeked at what is she doing here alone...

I saw her putting the airpods in her ears and started....smoking?

After looking at that my smiled faded..

I can't explain what I am feeling...it's not good for her health she knows it right.? Or should I teach her?

Flashback ends

"It's not like you love me or something, then why? You will love me and then leave me just like my dad and mother right? It's all an act?" She said..

"Yn" I said being broke so she doesn't feel anything from my actions and what about the peck she gave me? What was that for then?

"What " she said..
"Don't you feel anything from my actions ? And what about the peck you gave me....are you blind? I fucking love you..and you don't know that from my actions? You know what okay enough, (throwed the box in frustration) I'll give up...you don't understand my feelings then why should I try? Do whatever you want to do" he said and picked the box of cigarettes and put it in my hands a bit harshly and left....

Yn pov

I turned around and
I saw him leaving..

"And just like that you also left me... Didn't even try to ask how am I doing...why am I acting like this...but you choosed to just go like that...jerk" I said..

I said and throwed the box on the bin..

"Fuck you cigarettes"