CHAPTER 24

Next day yn pov
Scoups picked me up and gave me the sandwiches that his brother made for me.

"Did you call the company!" Scoups asked.
"Hm I did" I replied but my voice was sleepy.
"You look tired" he asked.
"Hm, I practiced till sunrise I am too tired!" I said.
"Hm so you got only two hours of sleep" he said.
"Why don't you sleep now?" He said.
"I can't, it will be a huge problem  for me to wake up" I said.l

And he nodded.

As we reached we met all of the 12 members and went to our class while talking.

"Umm guys!" I said while our professor were teaching us.
"Yes!" Jun said.
And scoups, Jun, Joshua, Dino, vernon looked at me as they were sitting close to me and Jun was my seatmate so he reacted first.

Dino and Vernon were sitting at the front and scoups and joshua were sitting at the back of our seat.

"I am going to hybe for audition today!" I said.
"Really?" Dino said but he got to excited or something.

He stood from his chair and looked at me with his widely opened eyes.

All 5 of us lowered our heads in embarrassment.

"Dino!! What is this behaviour can't you see me, your teacher is standing here but you don't know how to respect!" Professor said.
"Sir but talking and respecting you are two different things" Dino said with full confidence.
"Wahh, now you are talking back to me!!" He said.
"Sorry sir I didn't meant to!" Professor said.
"You!" Professor said while pointing at me.

I stood up and looked at him.
"You both will clean the school today and if I see you both do this again it will extend to one week!" He said.

"Someone got into trouble!" Jun said and laughed a little.
"You too!" Professor said while pointing at Jun and then started teaching us on board again.

"Ah whyyy?" He said in a lower pitch.

Lunch time.

"Aish I have too go to the audition it's their last day!" I said.
"Okay just eat something then you will have the energy to do everything" scoups said to me as I wasn't eating anything in stress. He forwarded the food in the spoon towards my mouth and I ate it..I was hungry ...

"Good girl!" Scoups said and patted my head.

I felt something by it...but ignored it we are just friends!!

Remember it yn!!!

"I'll do the cleaning with Dino you go with scoups for Audition?" Joshua said.
"No it's -" I was cut off by scoups.
"Hm that's a great idea" scoups said and before I could speak something he again putted the whole spoon of food in my mouth.

Now we were on our way to our class...me and scoups were behind 12 of them...

"Do you want to sleep?" Scoups asked.
"I can't!" I said.
"You can!" He said and looked at the boys and then holded my wrist and started running somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Joshua pov
We were heading towards our class all of us were talking about somethings. We Stopped when we heard something from behind as we looked behind we saw scoups and yn running.

He is holding her wrist.

"Ahh love birddss!" Jun said.
"They should be dating now!" Seungkwan said.
"I can't wait to see them together!" Wonwoo said.
"It will happen soon I think!" Mingyu said.

Jeonghan who was standing next to me tapped my shoulder and said.
"Don't look at her like that it was you, who said to him to take yn" jeonghan whispered in my ear.

"And I regret" I said.

"Regret?" Hoshi said.
"What regret?" Vernon said.

"Nothing let's just go to our classes or we will be late!" I said and started walking to class.

Yn pov
"Hm what about sleeping here?" Scoups said in the music class.

"Are you sure?" I said.
"Hm Hundred percent!" Scoups said.
"But what if someone come and...?" I said.
"Don't worry I'll sit here!" He said and sat on one the chair.
"And you sleep there!" He said while pointing at the seat few seats away.

I sighed and nodded.

Time skip
Scoups pov
After few seconds I heard her snoring.
Aish...she is really tired..

I thought to sit next to her then.
And I did.

"Even your snores are like music to me!" I said and put my arms on the desk and rested my head on them.

"You're beautiful!" I said.
"I wonder if you you look at me the same way I look at you not just as friends" I thought and don't know when I fell asleep

Yn pov
I woke up when I heard the voices of student.

I sat properly and looked at the clock and it was 3pm

"Fuck!" I said and turned around to see scoups and but didn't find him...but then my eyes landed on someone next to me.

Scoups.

"Oh wah you look handsome" I said and sat down on the seat.

And admired him.

"Cute!" I said.
After few minutes of admiring him...I remembered that I have audition.
"Yn straigh he doesn't like you!"
"Wait what? It doesn't matter if he likes me or not because I don't like him...right?"

Anyways...
"YA! sCOuPS!' I screamed.

"Whattt!" He said and woke up like a baby

Straight!

"Let's go or I'll be late for the audition!" I said and fastly went to the exit of the class.

But he was still sitting where he was sleeping and then he said.
"What's the time?"
"3" I said and he fastly stoof up and ran to the exit of the class.

What was that, is he going to meet his girlfriend?...wait why do I care if he has one!...what am I feeling right now ,isn't jealously right? It's just because he is my friend thats why I'm asking that's it!" I said.

"Yn come fast!" He screamed from somewhere.

"Wah his voice is like music- yn!!, I'll kill you if you thought like this again" I said to my self and went to him.