Chapter 9

Yn pov
Me, Joshua and scoups were planing about the group project between our ongoing class. We were talking and the class ended.

We all were packing up to leave the class but professor called us, I looked at both of them that did he catch us talking?

We three went to him I saw jisoo standing beside him.
"Okay so guys your grouping has changed a bit, jisoo is with you" professor said.

"What!" Me and scoups said at the same time.

"Whats so shocking, she came in the class late and for this she will get the detention but she said that she doesn't have any group for the project so I thought to settle her with your group!" Professor said.

"Is there any problem with it oppa?" Jisoo said while facing scoups.

He didn't reply her, I was going to say that we do have problem but Joshua speaker first.

"No, jisoo it's okay you are welcome in our group" Joshua looked at her and then to us with a smile being proud that what he did was right, right?

"We need to talk josh!" I said to him and took his hand and went out of the class.

These both jisoos are so irritating!

Me and Joshua went out first followed by scoups behind us. We went to the library and sat there.

"Scoups should I tell him what she did to you?" I asked scoups and he nodded.

Then I told Joshua about everything.
"Oh guyss sorry !!" Joshua said with sorry face.

"Now we can't take that time back so we have to accept her in our group!" Scoups said.

Then rose and jisoo came to us.

"Oh hey guys, we were finding you both from 10 minutes didn't knew we will find you all here" rose said.
"Oh are you both friends I didn't know" Joshua said.

"Oh yeah, she is my cousin" rose said. And sat next to Joshua. Jisoo next to scoups. And I was sitting alone on the single seat that was at the front of table.

Feels like I'll be a third wheel in their both love stories.

"Okay, so where will we do our project, like whose house?" Jisoo asked.
Rose nodded.
"What about yn's house, it's been so long I went there" Joshua said.
I smiled awkwardly that I can't deny them now.

"Um, oppa what about my house?" Rose said with a smile looking at Joshua.
"Um, uh, let's see" Joshua said.
"But first let's go to her house" Joshua said.
"Um sure why not" I said and looked at the wrist watch on scoups wrist.

'"let's go now?" I said.
"Hm let's go" they all said and we went to scoups car.

"Joshua did you bring your car?" Scoups asked.
"No, I came with the boys so no!" Joshua said.

"Okay then get in all of you!" Scoups said as he went to the driving seat.

I was going to sit on th epessanger seat but jisoo pushed me a bit and sat there. I looked at scoups who was busy wearing seatbelt. Seems like he didn't notice it. And today I have to sit back.

I sat next to Joshua behind. Joshua was sitting at the middle. Rose was sitting at the left and I was sitting at the right.

"Oh, yn? Why are you sitting at the back?" Joshua asked me in shock that I have never sat at the back but, I am sitting right now.

"Um thats bec-" I was cut of by scoups loud voice.

"Um jisoo you can't sit here it's yn's seat" scoups said while looking at the front giving jisoo a done look.

"But-" jisoo was cut of by scoups .
"Yn!, what are you doing now? Come at the front right now, or we can't go to your house" scoups said while looking back to me.

When did he became this hot?

Jisoo left out a loud sigh and came out of the car and gave me a death glare and said.

"I'll come in my car ya rose come with me, we will follow you all!" Jisoo said and left.

But rose didn't move an inch. We three were waiting for her to leave so that we can start the engine but she doesn't have any plans to leave I think.

"Um rose, jisoo said something to you right?" Joshua said. To her.

"Um ah yeah!" Rose said and left.

Jisoo pov
Why the fuck did she  come between me and scoups? That bitch. She thinks she will get them? If she get both of them then they both are the reall jerks! Like to beautiful girls are behind them but they only see her.

I hit the car tire with my foot and turned around to see rose coming.

"I am right?" I screamed at her as she was far from me right now.

She slowly came to me and said.

"What?"
"That yn! She is the problem between us right?" I said.
"What are you talking about jisoo?"
"That yn is getting between me and scoups, she is also coming betweent you and Joshua, are you blind can't you see?" I said.
"No, jisoo don't think like that she is just there friend!" Rose said.

"Friends?" I chuckled.
"Friends don't care like they both care about her. Didn't you see how scoups said to me to go at the back seat or otherwise he will not take us to her house ? Wahh!, first time someone talked to me like that and he is the one I am in love with" I said.
"Jisoo just calm down, no one is getting between you both and about that, maybe she has some problem sitting at the back that's why he said that?" Rose said.

"I don't think so, rosé, we have to get her out of our way" I said and smirked.