Chapter 4

Another day, another announcement. Bible was chilling in his room when he got the news that Jeff would be performing in his city, so without much thought, Bible decided to go. Once the ticket is on sale, Bible immediately purchases it and all that's left to do is to wait until it's the day of the show.

As days pass, another announcement was made, the promotor will choose 10 ticket holders to win a meet and greet pass, but once the meet and greet winners are announced, Bible sigh sadly as he stare at the winner's list, his name not being on the list.

Bible tries not to think much about it, as long as he gets a small interaction with Jeff, he'll be thankful. Bible ends up spending the rest of his days before the show going through his closet to find a good outfit for D-Day.

Time pass unknowingly, Bible woke up and realized that it was the day of Jeff's show, a little about today is that it's a small gig, so not a lot of people would come, but Bible is set on coming early, wanting to be in the front to see Jeff. The event is on a weekday and Bible should be on campus, but Bible decided to skip.

Bible arrived at the venue at around 1 PM, once he was there he checked on his phone, calculating how many more hours he has before the gate is open, once done he looks around the venue, spotting coffee shops, and Bible decided to hang around at the coffee shop to waste time, as he looks around, thinking which coffee shop he should go into, a voice calls out his name.

"Bible?"

"Huh? Um... Yes?"

"I'm Nodt! We attend the same Jeff's event!"

"Um... sorry I don't think I remember?"

"We were in the same group for the group photo with Jeff, I was next to you!"

"Oh! It's so nice to meet you!"

Bible and Nodt ended up going to a coffee shop near the parking area and catching up, the two talked, and Bible found out that Nodt runs a Jeff fan account and that Nodt is handling a project for Jeff for today's event.

Nodt was supposed to be assisted by his friend but his friend has been unhelpful and uncooperative so as Nodt mentioned this to Bible, he immediately offered to help for today. Nodt was grateful to Bible, as there were a couple of things to do today.

The two chat for about an hour or so before the two head out of the coffee shop to receive a couple of stuff for Jeff, the first to arrive is a cake, and then the flashlight project. When the cake arrived, both Nodt and Bible felt that it was a bit too small so the two ended up going to a grocery store near the venue to buy snacks and drinks.

It was 4.30 PM when they came back to the venue, a staff is already waiting for them, so the two immediately went to the staff and gave the gift and flashlight project. The staff greeted them enthusiastically and ended up putting the two at the very front of the line, and soon enough the gate was open.

Once they were allowed to go in, Nodt and Bible immediately rushed in and headed to the center front, making sure to get there before anyone else since there was no queue number, the two wanted the best view of Jeff, and the two thankfully got it. There are still another 2 hours to waste, but Nodt and Bible aren't going to move from their place.

The two end up talking more and the two are determined to get a really good fancam of Jeff from today's event, as the two talk time passes by quickly and soon enough it's 5 minutes before Jeff gets on the stage, Bible is vibrating in his place, excited to see Jeff again.

Once the light dimmed and Jeff walked to the stage and started singing, Bible immediately focused on him, making sure to take videos of Jeff throughout the whole show. Bible was having the time of his life, enjoying the performance while taking fancams, singing along to Jeff's songs, and jamming along.