Chapter 1

A/N: This is basically based on my own experience with Jeff's Live on Saturn in Jakarta. Not everything I wrote here is the same as what happened but I can say that 90% of what I wrote is based on my experience hehehehe. (Yes, The picture attached of Jeff is a picture I DID took during Jeff's Concert hehehehe)

Bible's feet shook as his eyes darted from left and right, he was sitting on his working desk with all his electronics on (from computer, laptop, tablet, and phone). Today is the day he is going to war.

A couple of months ago Bible was on a family trip when suddenly as he was chilling in the car, scrolling through Twitter, his eyes caught a tweet that informed people that Jeff was going to go to hold a concert on the 4th of February. His eyes widen and he squeals, Bible has been waiting for Jeff to hold his own concert and he is determined to attend it.

So here he was waiting for the ticket sale and unfortunately, it was on a weekday, which meant he had class during the ticket sales. Bible huffs as his eyes dart between his class, which is fortunately online, as he keeps an eye on the ticket sale.

Bible has been on standby since nearly 2 hours ago, he has his tablet on for the time, his laptop on for his class, and his computer and phone on for the ticket sales. Currently, it was 15 minutes before the ticketing sale was open and Bible was feeling anxious. What if I didn't get the ticket? What if I can't come and see Jeff?

Bible took his phone and opened his messaging app, he opened the very top message and started texting. He texted his friend, Pong, and started ranting about how anxious and nervous he felt, to which Pong replied to him that he felt the same.

Soon enough, 15 minutes passed and the ticketing sale finally opened, the moment the time hit 2 pm, Bible immediately moved his fingers, he tried to be as quick as possible, choosing the seat he wanted and trying to pay.

Bible's fingers shake and his breath starts to stutter, he manages to get to the payment method but as he is about to pay the website informs him that the ticket is all booked, he tries booking other seats but all of them are booked.

His breath started to become heavy, and tears started to well up in his eyes, soon enough tears started making their way down his cheeks. His chest feels tight and a sob escapes his lips. Bible can't help but start sobbing as he frantically tries again to buy the ticket, but each time he is told that all was booked.

Cannot believe what happened, he started to send voice notes to Pong, all of them containing his sobs and incomprehensible words. He struggles to keep his composure so he ends up breaking down. He crosses his arms and rests them on his desk before plopping his head on his arm, sobbing loudly.

He cried for over half an hour before he shakily sat back straight and went to Twitter to look for anyone who was reselling Jeff's ticket. Bible ends up crying the whole time until he finds a trustworthy ticket service and he immediately buys it from them, once his ticket is secured he finally calms down.

I didn't get one where I can take a picture with Jeff... But it's okay, as long as I can see Jeffy hehe

Once Bible slowly calmed down, a knock was heard, so he hoarsely answered the knock, telling whoever was outside of his room to enter. His brother enters his room, bringing what seems like a drink, and walks towards him.

"Here"

"Hm?"

"A bubble tea. I heard you cry so loud from outside. What happened?"

"I didn't get to buy Jeff's ticket at first..."

"Gosh... Jeff again?"

"Hehehe, Yeah..."