Chapter 2

A/N: Once again this is based on my own experience hehe Also, pretend Jeff is a book nerd here or at least like to read hehe, I lowkey can't really think of any idea right now :"

Bible is once again sitting in front of the computer, he's setting up his phone on his tripod, exhaling as he rereads the script he typed on his computer. He took a deep breath and looked into his phone, setting up the video camera.

Last night, Bible saw an update from Jeff, the artist retweeted a tweet that mentioned that he'll be appearing as a guest on a podcast show, and a couple of minutes later there's a tweet from the podcast that fans can submit a video of themselves asking Jeff a question.

Now, it was the next day and Bible was going to video himself asking a question. For some reason he is super nervous, he typed down what he was going to write and texted Pong, asking the other to review his text.

Even though Pong has mentioned lots of times that his question is great, Bible can't seem to shake off his nervousness. He took another shaky breath before reaching out to his phone and pressing the record.

"Hi Jeff, It's Bible here from Thailand! I noticed that you read books, especially non-fiction books. I love reading too so I can't help but ask a question surrounding the books you read. From all the books you read, is there a particular quote or sentence that you always remember? For example, mine is 'Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedom – to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances to choose one's own way' by Viktor E. Frankl. That's all I want to ask, Thank You! And can you give me a book recommendation?"

It took Bible lots of takes before he was satisfied with his video, he breathed out a sigh of relief as he opened his email, and looking at the time, he decided to quickly write an email to the podcast attach his video, and hit send.

Deciding he didn't want to overthink, he quickly went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before heading to his bed to get an evening nap. He tossed and turned for a couple of minutes, thinking if it was a mistake to send the email, but he brushed it off and closed his eyes, forcing himself to sleep.

Days passed and the day came, for Jeff's Fanmeeting. It was weeks ago when Jeff's Fanmeet ticket sale was open and not long after it was the podcast announcement, and Bible fortunately got a ticket for the Fanmeet and decided bravely to submit the video.

Now, Bible is standing in front of his mirror and checking his outfit, he decided to wear black jeans, and black shirt, and a white jean jacket. He made sure he looked okay before wearing his glasses and then going to grab his phone, wallet, book, and Jeff's gift.

He exits his room and to the living room, his eyes catch sight of his brother so he says goodbye to him before grabbing his car keys and going to his garage. He opens his car door and slides into the driver's seat, he places his book and phone on the passenger's seat before starting the car.

He looks at the time on his phone, and seeing that he still has time to spare, he decides to go to a cafe. He drove off from his house and headed to a cafe near the venue, once he arrived at the cafe, he ordered an americano and a cheesecake before finding a seat, and placing his book on the table.

He went back to the counter and waited for a bit before grabbing his order and heading back toward his seat. He takes a sip of his drink and starts flipping through his book, he opens a specific page, which is where he left off, and starts reading.

Time passed quickly and the next thing Bible knew it was nearing the Fanmeeting time, he quickly finished his drinks, remembered where he left off, closed his book, and stood up. He went back to his car and drove off to the venue, parking at the available spaces at the venue.