18| Passing time

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Blackpink?

Yn thought as she tilted her head. She heard a chuckle and she gazed at the owner.

"What?" Eva laughed and spoke up, "Their group name is 'Blackpink', it's with their elder sisters but since they graduated, Lisa and Rosie have the title alone."

Yn's face frowned, and she mumbled slowly, "I didn't ask."

"I know, but your face say it all."

Eva spoke with a smile. What Yn didn't know that it wasn't a smile of happiness.

And only Eva know, how much lie that sentence hold. How much Eva wish that the sentence was true for her, and she could really understand her sister's feeling just by looking at her face.

They both stopped talking and focused infront where the two girls danced gracefully.

And as the duo finished, the great applause heard.

They both sat beside Eva with a grin and Eva praised them.

"Well done, girls!! You were awesome there, y'know."

The girls smiled at the elder and sat beside her.

Just then some other girl came infront of Yn and stood up towering her, Yn gazed at the girl with the most expressionless face.

The girl scoffed at the face latter made for her and she looked at Felix whose head was still on Yn's shoulder.

She cleared her throat but still no effect. She sighed with a frown and looked at Yn.

"I'm here to challenge you in a dance competition." The girl, who Yn found a little cute, spoke.

That took the attention of everyone.

Yn tilted her head and replied,

"No."

That reply took her aback and she smirk, "Oh! Are you afraid to lose?"

Just as she said, most of the people there laughed which included Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yn sighed and spoke with a harsh and stren tone, "I'm not here to entertain your lack of talent."

Listening to this that girl felt utter embarrassment and the people who laugheg shut their mouth.

She felt hurt as it was clearly shown in her eyes. Yn rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.

Cute but a bitch.

That girl went infront to do her performance but she didn't gaze at towards Yn again.

Yn opened her message box after she heard her phone buzz.

-♪-

Irene Unnie

Hey cubs, how r u?

I'm good, Unnie. Wbu?

I'm good too
R u busy rn?

Aniya, just passing time

Oh, I wanted to tell u
something

Yes, Unnie.

I might not be able to
come there, forgive me

it's okay, u might
have reasons

Yeah. Sorry and
take care

U too.

Bye~
seen

-♪-

Yn, then, moved to another message box which was stared in her list.

A small, very small, smile kept on her face, as she saw the other person was online.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Hello!

Hey, what's up?!

All good, u?

cool. so where to off now?

NaH still in school

Oh~
and I mgs-ing me rn?
want me to tell Eva?

She's beside me,
want me to tell her that?

bitch!

I'm laughing but I can't
see so telling u

yEAH 🥴
like u will laugh in public.

That's ur fav. emoji,
isn't it?

kinda, lol.

yEaH yEaH
LoL

-♪-

Just then the bell rang, as Yn snapped out'ta her thoughts while texting.

Yn looked around and soon the students started to stood up. She gazed at her sister and her Oppas as they were too streching themselves, to stand up.

She sighed and message the person she was talking to say her byes.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Gotta go now
Time's up!

Okay then,
talk to u later~

Bye, take care <3!

u too, <3!

and that exclamatory mark
is mine, so STOP USING THAT!!

and bye~

lol we will see that

bitch!
seen

-♪-

Yn stood up with her friends and stretched her arms after pocketing her phone.

This is gonna be a long day~