CHAPTER 14

- Vegas pov

I had to go to work today, I have a meeting with a former client who rejected his father. I don't know the reason, my father just slapped me for being a son of a bitch and that's all. I came to my office, in a little while someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said and the door opened, father's client standing in it. He bowed and sat across from me.

"I feel sorry for your father Mr. Vegas."

"Thank you, let's get started."

After two hours, I managed to agree on a contract with my dream. We both stood up and shook hands.

"Business with you is much better than your father, Mr. Vegas."

"Thank you, it's a pleasure." He bowed and left.

The contract is signed and I was calm, I was afraid that he would reject me, I don't know what my father said to him, but I think he was swearing at him. I went to get coffee and suddenly I saw Kinn, I waved to him and he waved to me.

"So what about the meeting, did it go well?"

"Yes, no problem at all." I said with a smile on my face.

"I haven't seen this in a long time."

"Eh and what?"

"Your smile."

"And what about my smile?" I said quite confused.

"I haven't seen you so happy since you've been with Pete, I've always seen you as the person who hates his cousins."

He's right, Pete changed my life a lot.

"Don't be shy, I know what it's like when you fall in love for the first time, I had the same thing with Tawan, but Pete shot him, since then I've been with Porsche and he changed my life, now I believe in love a lot more than before."

"You're right, Pete is like half of my heart that was broken, but when he came he patched up my broken heart." I smiled

Kinn and I went to work and I decided to call Pete what he was doing. I picked up the phone and called. After a few seconds he picked it up.

"Hello darling, is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is happening honey, I'm just calling what are you doing, I'm bored at work so I'm calling you."

"Ah okay, I'm fine, I'm playing chess with Tankun now, he's mad at me because I'm winning two rounds." Pete smiled into the phone and so did I.

"And when will you arrive?"

"Maybe in two hours, why?"

"But I was just wondering if you weren't stopping by the pastry shop for some cake, huh?"

"Honey, you know what the doctor said, you shouldn't overeat so you don't throw up again."

"Vegas please, I'm doing dog eyes please."

"Okay, and does it matter which one I take?"

"Never mind, and thank you very much, I love you."

"You're welcome." I hung up and sighed, starting to look at the documents in front of me again.

After work I went to the cake shop to buy Pete a cake, it doesn't matter what he wants so I bought him a chocolate one. I got into my car and drove home. I arrived and went inside. I saw Pete, Arm, Pol and Tankun playing different board games like Pete and I did when we were on vacation.

"Honey I'm home." I screamed and Pete looked at me and stood up and ran to hug me.

"You're finally home. I missed you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave him a kiss on the lips, I saw him blush.