CHAPTER 16

- Pete pov

The morning was as usual, my back hurt and I also had a bad hangover, I overdid it yesterday but I enjoyed it. I wanted to get out of bed, but my body said it didn't want to move today. I lay like that for half an hour until Vegas woke up, I looked at him and pushed his hair out of his face, he sleepily looked at me and smiled.

"How did you sleep honey."

"Okay, but my back hurts, I have a terrible hangover and I can't move at all because of you."

"Never mind, did you like it hmmm?"

"Ehhh yeah, but it's still your fault." The truth is that I am also to blame.

Vegas smiled at me and got off the bed, I could only sit up. I held out my arms for Vegas to take me like a little baby, picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, where I did my morning routine and also took my medicine. I tried to walk and it was quite possible, I put on the most comfortable clothes and slowly went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Porsche was sitting talking to Pol and Arm, I waved at them and they waved.

"Rough night, isn't it?" Porsche said and looked at me.

"Not exactly."

"Then why did you leave earlier?"

"I wanted to sleep." I lied to them, god I'm an idiot. I laughed at my lie and went to make green tea and something for breakfast.

I felt someone hug me from behind, I recognize the scent of perfume, I turned and kissed Vegas on the cheek. I handed him tea and a plate of toast, he smiled at me and went to sit with the others. I sat next to him.

"Are you going to work today?"

"No why?"

"I would like to buy some clothes, will you come with me?" I made puppy dog ​​eyes at him.

"So yeah." He sighed and I hugged him.

"Okay then, we'll leave in half an hour, I'll go get ready." I slowly got up and walked slowly to the room.

Maybe it was known that Vegas and I had our love honeymoon. I came to the room and stood in front of a closet full of clothes, I tried on different pieces of clothing, but the best fit was black loose pants with one long t-shirt, plus I put another short t-shirt under it, I took converse shoes with it. I put on perfume and waited for Vegas. In a few minutes he came into the room, as soon as he saw me he looked at me, I saw how his eyes lit up.

"Do you like it?"

"You look great honey." He smiled and went to kiss me on my lips.

My lips are chapped since yesterday, so I apply cherry balm. Vegas put on black pants and a black shirt, he wears this very normally, but he's still hot.

"Shall we go then?"

"OK honey." Vegas grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. We got into the car and Vegas handed me some card.

"Thank you, are you lending it to me?"

"No, I'm giving it to you, this was my spare, there's a lot of money, so buy what you want."

"Wow thank you sweetie." I gave Vegas a kiss on the cheek.

We left, parked in the parking lot and went to the mall, I immediately went to the clothing stores. Vegas got lost somewhere in the bookstore, I just went from store to store. I've been through four clothing stores and already have two big bags of clothes. I was looking for Vegas and I found him in a small pastry shop, I came to him and saw him reading some books, I sat next to him and ordered a small frappuccino, Vegas handed me two books.