CHAPTER 18

- Pete pov

Upon arrival I got out of the car and went to the psychiatrist alone, I didn't want Vegas there, I want to talk to the psychiatrist alone. I went to the receptionist and told her that I have an appointment today. I sat down and waited for my turn. After ten minutes it was my turn, I went inside and sat on the couch.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm a little better now, but I still feel like I want to kill myself or cut myself." I felt bad because all my secrets are only known to me and the psychiatrist, I know I should tell Vegas everything, but sometimes I don't want him to know everything.

"Are you using the medicine prescribed by me?"

"Yes, I do." So we talked for over an hour and a half, but the moment came that I wasn't looking forward to.

"So we're all done, I just want to ask you, does your boyfriend know about all the secrets you told me?" this is where i got stuck i looked at the doctor and just looked at him. He saw that I wanted to cry, handed me a handkerchief and a sedative.

"Ehhh, of course he knows.." I swallowed dryly. I started tapping my foot and the doctor noticed.

"Really? I don't think so. You can tell me, it's perfectly fine if you don't tell everything." The doctor smiled at me and a tear slowly fell from my eye.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to lie to you or Vegas here. I'm a terrible boyfriend." I burst into tears. I curled up in a ball and cried loudly. I wish I wasn't here anymore. The doctor patted my back and gave me new medicine.

"Take this every day, at least five times a day, they will help prevent depression and your bulimia, but if you don't take it like I told you, you can end up stupid." I raised my head and looked at the doctor.

"Should I tell my boyfriend about what happened today or not?"

"You can if you want, if you don't feel like it don't say anything, but I'd still like to talk to Mr. Vegas so he can take more care of you. Thank you, that's all for today, if you need anything or run out of medicine, write or call, I'm available." The doctor got up and gave me his hand, I got up and gave him my hand. I said goodbye to him and left for Vegas, who is already waiting in the car. I stopped at the door and thought for a moment if I should say everything that was bothering me. I took my medicine and went out. Vegas got out of the car and walked over to me.

"So honey, everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, I just wanted to talk to you in the evening." Vegas looked at me.

"Okay then, you don't look too happy, your eyes are red too, is everything really alright Pete?"

"Yes it is, don't worry."

Vegas smiled at me and took me to the car. After an hour's journey we came back, Macao and Thankun welcomed us with a hug, I felt much better. Pete what are you?! Vegas is worried about you and you feel better hugging Macao and Thankun?! I quickly pushed them away and ran into the room. I have absolutely no idea what got into me. Vegas came into the room and looked at me.

"Pete, is everything okay?" I looked at him, I felt a terrible heat around me. I walked over to Vegas and kissed him. I pressed him against the door. Vegas absolutely did not understand what had gotten into me. He joined in the kiss, I don't know if it's the medicine the doctor gave me, I'll call him tomorrow and ask him. After a long kiss I stopped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"What are you sorry for? For kissing me." I looked at Vegas and kissed him again.

"I guess so." Vegas looked at me and smiled.

"Honey, don't apologize for anything, it's completely normal." I blushed.