5

*SOPHIA'S POV*

January 29, 2004

Theo rushed into my room, where Scott, Stiles, and I were hanging out.

"What's wrong?" I ask after noticing his tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"I'm moving." He softly responds, trying to hold back tears.

"Y-you're what? When?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"To-tomorrow."

I hop off the floor and pull him into my arms, still trying to grasp what the heck was happening. This better be a nightmare...

"You can't leave." I whisper softly, just for him to hear.

We stand like that for a long while, tears pouring down both our faces. I can practically feel his sadness, his distress over the whole situation. I pull away, wiping the tears off my face.

"Let's make your last day count." I declare, a determined look in my eyes.

We turn to Scott and Stiles for ideas.

"One last game of Truth or Dare?" We all nod our heads eagerly at Scott's suggestion.

Sitting in a circle on the floor of Stiles' bedroom -there was more floor space in here- we play a game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who gets the first turn.

"Stiles, truth or dare?" Theo's body turns, facing the boy as he speaks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to dance on the dining table in your underwear... while singing 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight." Theo smirks devilishly.

"I can't wait to see this." The smile on my face grows, whilst my brother just stares at me incredulously as I try not to laugh.

He pulls his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. Then he removes his pants. We all walk to the kitchen, where our dad was working at the counter. Stiles jumps onto the table, drawing dad's attention.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?"

"CaAn you feeel the loooooooove tonight..."

Stiles starts slow dancing with the air, whilst singing horribly, i'm not sure if he was singing badly on purpose, though.

Theo, Scott, and I are laughing so hard, tears start to fall. I was laughing the hardest, and Stiles could tell.

"Siles, get down from there right now!" Dad tries not to laugh, so we know none of us are in trouble.

He hops down, then runs into his room, his face red from embarrassment.

"I hate you guys."' He mutters as he gets his shirt back on.

"Your turn," Scott reminds him.

"Okay," An evil grin spreads across his face. "Sophia, truth or dare?"

"Dare, obviously."

'I dare you to kiss the cutest boy in the room.'

"No way! I'm not doing that!"

"He hasn't said anything, Soph." Scott says.

"I heard him say 'I dare you to kiss the cutest boy in the room'."

"That's what I was going to say, but I hadn't said anything yet."

"Do you guys have twin telepathy or something?" Theo asks.

"Not that we're aware of."

"Maybe it's new?" I say, continuing Stiles' sentiment.

"We'll figure it out later, just do the dare."