Trouble

Paragraph 25 is triggering.

A few days after the event of Paolo's return, Donatello walked into the living room where almost everyone was. "Has anybody seen Plautilla? I can't seem to find them," they asked, needing Plautilla's help with an invention currently in beta. "Have you looked where I told you?" Casey asked, helping the kiddos with the homework they had. "Yes," Donatello said. "If I know my sis, they're probably hanging out at the library," Levina said with a smile.

"Actually, Levina's right. I am hanging out at the library," Plautilla said, hanging on the edge of a window sill in their human form. Plautilla then pulled themself up onto the window sill. "I gotta let the others know that Karai's here..." Plautilla said, dropping to a lower level. 

They then looked for their distress signal. "Crud. And I can't let them know... My distress signal was lost. Come on... Think..." Plautilla said, looking around." "There's nothing... Crap. All I can do is-" they said, then remembering what they can do. "Wait," they said, pausing. Plautilla then took their glasses off, and everything was blurry for them. "...I can't see," they said, putting their glasses back on. "So vision is a barrier..." Plautilla said, looking down at the water. "Well, I'm glad I'm a turtle," they said with a shrug, jumping off the window sill. Plautilla started diving straight into the water. And just before hitting it, they transformed into their turtle form. 

Once Plautilla landed in the water, they swam to the nearest shore. And just before surfacing, Plautilla transformed human. They got onto shore and took several minutes to catch their breath, breathing heavily, and their breathing sounding almost hollow. "Jeez... Why does Karai have to do that to me?" Plautilla said, taking their inhaler out of their pocket and using it to help them breathe before having an asthma attack.

 "Great... I'm all covered in dirt. And my clothes are sticking to my skin. I have to make distress signals in articles of clothing that we wear daily. Cuz damn..." Plautilla said, standing up and putting their inhaler back in their pocket, clearing their throat. 

Plautilla then started walking back to Casey's apartment. "I probably should have taken my phone with me. But I guess if I did that, it'd get damaged. New idea; waterproof phones!" Plautilla said, still annoyed at Karai. 

As Plautilla entered the city, people were staring at them. They took notice of this and said, "The hell are you guys looking at?" nearly forgetting that their clothes were wet, and they were covered in dirt. "Right, I'm wet and covered in dirt. Ugh," they said, their sensory issues kicking in.

Meanwhile, Karai, Thea, Bebop 2, Rocksteady 2, and Takato were looking for Plautilla. Takato then found Plautilla's distress signal. "Her distress signal..." he whispered to himself. He then shoved it into his uniform as Karai said," Find anything?" "Nope," Takato said, hoping she didn't see him take Plautilla's distress signal. "Me either," Thea said. "Not us either," Rocksteady 2 said. "Well maybe if you stupid mutants split up, then maybe you'd find something!" Karai said, placing her hands on her hips. "Oh. Sorry Lady Karai," Bebop 2 said. "Sorry won't fix things, now would it?" Karai said, clearly annoyed. 

Thea then spotted the open window. "Lady Karai! I think she left!" Thea exclaimed. "What makes you think that?" Karai said, turning to Thea. "This is the only window that's open," Thea said, pointing out the window. "Good job, Thea. You're my second in command," Karai said, proud of Thea. "Thank you, Lady Karai," Thea said, bowing. 

"Let's go, everyone. Except you two, Bebop and Rocksteady. You guys won't be able to fit," Karai said, standing near the window as Takato climbed out. "Then were do we go?" Bebop 2 asked. "Oh, I don't know... Perhaps... THE VAN?!" Karai screamed. "Right. Let's go, Bebop," Rocksteady 2 said, leading the way. "God... I don't know what I'm gonna do with those two," Karai said with a heavy sigh. "I could kill them," Thea said, climbing out the window. "No. We need the dumbasses because they're unfortunately the strength of the team... Let's just go," Karai said, climbing out the window, and Thea following.