Save the Universe Pt 2

[3rd Pov]

*The Saiyan's were training trying to Help Cabba and Kale master there forms and Hopefully have Caulifla gain it but no luck but they did get stronger as they were now flying around just looking around*

Caulifla: ugh this is pointless Rot Shenron was hard enough in a way now we got 6 more left

Kale: I-Im sure we can do it

Cabba: ya plus Kagome is able to-

Kagome: Oy I feel something here! *She said as her voice was through a radio as they go land*  strange this is Kordala but it looks normal

Cabba: maybe the Shadow dragon is hiding

Kale: w-who knows

Caulifla: ugh whatever let's just find them *they were walking around as they looked around there was no people walking like usual* where the hell is everyone!

Kale: this is creepy

Kagome: something's wrong I don't feel life here *she said worried as they walked around but soon sees Husks of body's there souls look like they were drained out* there husks *she said looking around* whoever did this was here but where to now?

Cabba: well I'm not sure

Kale: u-uh guys *they looked at over and sees a Person crouching on top of a Broken Piece of a Statue staring down at them*

???? Shenron: Yo what brings new comers here you good at fighting this Whole planet ain't that good for me? *She said as they saw she has a Shadow Dragon ball in her Chest it was the 6 Star*

Caulifla: Heh you probably can't do to well better then Rot Shenron

Soul Shenron: Heh why would I need to I am Soul Shenron Rot was always one to want some weak shit but I doubt you could prove to much anyways after my fill on this planet it will do wonderful to find more planets with this much big Energy to absorb souls but you four seem you'll be tasty~ *she licks her lips as she cracked her neck*

Kagome: try to conserve energy something tells me she won't be easy *they nod as they got in a stance as Soul Shenron smirks and broke the rest of the statue as she lunged in as They moved out the way as she crashed in the ground causing a huge shockwave as Soul ran towards Cabba as the two were clashing or him trying to as he was getting barrages as Caulifla and Kale came in as Soul smirks as she grabs Cabba face and threw him at Caulifla as Kale shoots her hard as she grins*

Soul Shenron: Yes Yes More Give me More your making yourself more of a choice for Soul eating~ *she laughs a lot as Kale was nervous as Kagome rushed in as Soul smirks as the two were clashing a lot* your interesting indeed so much potential hidden in your Body

Kagome: Hell no *She said as they got into a Clash lock as it cracked under the ground as they headbutted also as they stare at each other however Cabba comes in as Super Saiyan as he kicked her away with her crashing into a Building*