The Tournament of Power pt2

[Kagome Pov]

*We both were clashing fastly as many fighters were staring at us as we kept going as I punched him away as I shot a blast towards him as he punches it away as he lunged at me as he punched her sending me flying as I caught myself*

Jiren: so your power is different then the Saiyans of the 7th

Kagome: pretty much I haven't seen Super Saiyan other then from Cabba, Caulifla, or Kale but seeing you here shows me something *he raised an eyebrow as I charged my power a bit* I don't have a reason to hold back knowing they'll be ok *I smiled as I yelled unleashing my Super Saiyan Blue 2 as it was something I hid though I can imagine my friends were the only ones to have felt it just now and boy I can Imagine Caulifla face right now as many were shocked my power was probably way beyond*

Kagome: now lets continue

*Jiren Made a Hmph sound as we both lunged in causing a Shockwave as we kept going*

[3rd Pov]

Caulifla: Grrr the Nerve of Kagome she hid that from us! *she yelled annoyed slightly*

Kale: I-I'm sure she wanted to show you at some point *she said trying to defend her*

Cabba: either way its amazing those two are on a whole other level

*the two girls nod at this as the clashes was immense as soon Kagome yelled and punched Jiren away as she charged attack*

Kagome: lets see you try this Comet Cannon!! *she unleashed a Beam of Red towards him as he narrowed his eyes as a explosion happens*

Toppo: Jiren *he was shocked as many was also as Kagome lands a bit only for her to be slightly surprised to see Jiren to have blocked it as she was fast to dodge someone from behind and kick them away off the ring not caring her fight was with Jiren*

Dyspo: there on a even ground they aren't letting up but Jiren hasn't even took this serious yet this Kagome has been enjoying herself yet taking the fight serious as well

Jiren: you seem strong but if this is all then your not gonna make it *he said coldly as he vanished quick making Kagome shocked until she blocked from behind as she skids a bit through some rocks however Goki jumps in to fight Jiren as Kagome was sitting on a rock as the saiyans of the 6th came over*

Kagome: hey guys- *she dodged a Punch from Caulifla* Oy why you trying to punch me we on the same side??

Caulifla: you Dam Idiot how dare you I said we don't hide anything from each other yet here you go making some new form it pisses me off!!

Kagome: I'm sorry geez i was training this anyways- *however a Huge Boom happens as they turn to see that Jiren sent Goki's Spirit bomb back flying at her and it caused a explosion* dam she died *she was surprised about this however as the Zeno's were about to Click on Goki face a Shaking can be felt as Kagome felt something as she stands up making the others confused* this aura feels familiar yet not it can't be