Saving The Universe Pt 5

[3rd Pov]

*It's been a few weeks since the Fight with Void Shenron and they have all been training for a while but Kagome couldn't tap into that Form again sure it wasn't enough but she hasn't fully tapped into it instead she been training for a while and others Mastered Super Saiyan 2 heck Caulifla wants to still grow from the fights thanks to show Zenkai boosts they got from nearly dying they grown stronger from this and So we now see them just trying to help the remaining Saiyans on Sadala as Kagome was on the roof of a building just thinking about how Adria said there was gonna be a worse threat to come to All the Universes which was concerning if there all in danger then why not snuff out the threat but like Adria said it's in the near future no telling where they will show up as Kagome was simply meditating trying to balance her Ki and Raise It to a Normal level while also Suppressing it which was a difficult feat even for Kagome*

Kagome: 'I need to master this power there must be a better way yet I can't think of anything'

Cabba: Kagome

*Her eyes opened as she dropped her Ki like training as she turned her head*

Cabba: you ok?

Kagome: yes just trying to master this Power I have since you know Saiyan with God Ki it's a lot to try and master without anyone who knows how to use it also

Cabba: I can see that you never were so focused on this so much and stuff

Kagome: Heh ya I guess so *she said as she got up* well we've had a lot of training for a while now wonder if we'll find the last two

Cabba: ya it was hard as it was and stuff against Void I'm worried how difficult this will be

Kagome: well we'll get through it together all of us

Caulifla: got that right! *She yelled walking over with Kale* let's do this shit!

Kale: y-ya then we can relax and explore like how you do Kagome *she smiled as Kagome chuckles*

*They then began there searching as they went to different planets and stuff sort of but nothing so far as later they went to a Planet and split up to search as Kagome was looking around*

[Kagome Pov]

Kagome: hmmm it couldn't be that hard to find someone unless there suppressing there Ki and stuff which case this might be a problem

???? Shenron: you seem to know much for a Saiyan

*I look ahead and see I think some kind of Saiyan maybe but her back was turned as she sat there*

Kagome: but are you not a Saiyan though as well? *I walk cautious a bit*

???? Shenron: no I am not this is the form I took after being released

Kagome: *I stare serious* so then your the 2nd shadow dragon?

???? Shenron: yes I am *she stood up as she stared at me*