Saving The Universe Finale

[3rd Pov]

*The fight was immense as the two were panting a bit*

Aura Shenron: amazing your power is just up where I am in some ways yet you still have ways to go

*She kicked Kagome sending her flying hard in the ground as they were shocked*

Cabba: Kagome!

Caulifla: Dam come get up!

*Kagome Struggled but stood up as Aura floated down staring at her*

Aura Shenron: if your done then I'll probably finish you here unless you can fight more?

Kagome: *she pants* I can still go come on!

*Aura was surprised only for a Ki to show up a bit that made them stop as it made Aura look at them*

Aura Shenron: n-no it can't be

*Then they all look to see a woman there as she stared at them a bit*

Kagome: who's that??

Aura Shenron: Raven Shenron

Raven Shenron: Aura I'm surprised your breaking a sweat and hurt though then again your more of a Weak hearted one even if your Corrupt always honor this Respect that it's honestly disappointing *she said with her Calm yet evil smile* though that means your not even worth it now

*She aimed her finger as she soon fires a thin beam of sorts as Aura barely dodged having a hole in her arm now as she grunts*

Raven Shenron: why fight it Aura you don't deserve to be called a Shadow dragon anymore let alone a Shenron?

Aura Shenron: I refuse to lose to someone like you! *She charged up as Kagome stood up also as the others were shocked* my apologies but it seems our fight is paused

Kagome: don't be this won't be an easy task I can tell *she pants as she transformed back to Super Saiyan God as Aura charged up her Form again as Raven simply stared at her*

(Power Levels:
Kagome Super Saiyan God(due to being tired only 32%): 2.9 Quintillion
Aura Shenron (Due to being tired from the fight as well): 2.9 Quintillion
Raven Shenron(Suppressed): 9.9 Quintillion)

*The two lunged in as Abyss simply stared as she flew at them as then a huge clash was seen as they were trying there best to do damage as Raven Shenron barely was putting effort in dodging them*

Cabba: this is bad even with them both working together Raven isn't even trying

Caulifla: fuck we got to do something!

Kale: but w-what

*Raven dodged Aura as soon she kicked her hard sending her flying as she caught Kagomes fist*

Raven Shenron: ah yes the one who was born from the Super Shenron how pathetic to think you only have this much God Ki from your fight with Aura your nothing more then a Toddler compared to someone like me the Gods all fears this and yet I will make sure everyone suffers starting with you *she punched Kagome in the gut making her groan as Raven grabs her face* how sad you look good but it's such a shame a mortal like you won't live for long *she raised her and placed a Hand on her chest a bit*