Chapter 1: Real Despair Comes From Forging Hope: Daily Life, Part 1

I entered my dorm, checked my e-handbook and sure enough, it had information on it. I clicked on the profiles.

Profiles:

Insert Profiles Here LoL will post them later

I hate being reminded about how short I am. I switched to the rules, and sure enough the rules are there, as Two had announced before.

Rule 1: Participants may only reside within the building.

Rule 2: Once a murder takes place, the remaining participants must participate in a class trial.

Rule 3: If the blackened is found, then they alone would be eliminated.

Rule 4: If the blackened is not exposed, then the remaining participants will be eliminated.

Rule 5: If the blackened survives the class trial, then they will be granted access to re-enter the outside world as well as limitless power.

Rule 6: Nighttime is from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. Some areas will be off limits.

Rule 7: Violence against your host will be prohibited

Rule 8: Two will never directly commit a murder.

Rule 9: Losing your e-handbook is prohibited.

Rule 10: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the building at your discretion.

Rule 11: Violations of these rules will result in punishment.

The Host may add new regulations at any time.

I turned off the e-handbook and laid on my bed, still trying to take in all the information and how we are in a killing game. No one would commit a murder, or at least I wouldn't. We can all find an escape together, usually I am able to find a strategy for situations that work very effectively, but I can't seem to find one at this point. Maybe I'll find one later. We will escape this place, all of us.

It is now 10 PM. Nighttime has begun and some areas will now closed. Good night! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Oh shut up, British person. I don't want to be reminded of this killing game. Funny that now it's 10 pm when I asked Clock for the time and he said it was about 2 PM. He did say he wasn't a hundred percent sure due to him being unconscious for a certain amount of time, which actually could make sense when you think about it, then he just randomly walked away like if he doesn't even like me, I can't even remember what I even did to him though. Hopefully that was just a petty thing. I don't want to think more about that, I'll just go to bed for now, diving into the bed and falling asleep, hoping everything is a dream.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING DONG BING BONG

It is now 7 AM. Good morning and have a beautiful day!!

I woke up to only realize I was still in that stupid building that Two trapped us in.

Ok, maybe I should have realized that the second I was in the building, but I still wanted to think this is just a dream.

I don't know if I even want to get out of bed. I tried to close my eyes for five more minutes. Totally five more minutes, but before I could doze off, I heard a knock on my door. I soon opened it to find Book standing in front of the door.

"Hey Coiny." She greeted me. "Uh, Golf Ball wants everyone to gather in the dining hall to discuss some things. And don't worry, I'm not trying to kill you, Tennis Ball is also gathering some people."