chapter 1

The meeting

Green grass covered most of your vision as you stared out your bed room window. You sighed and turned away from the window and began decending the stairs, while walking down the stairs you took out the hair clip that was keeping your (h/l)
messy mop of hair in a bun. Your (h/c) hair fell down from its bun shape and you continued to walk. As your feet carried you outside your nose filled with a sweet fragrance. "The flowers are beautiful this year.." taking a deep breath of the air your (h/l) hair brushed past your neck and you smiled slipping of your sandals and breaking into a run. Your parents were never around anymore, your mother was a merchant and your father, a wanted man. He was an evil man, his ruhk was as black as night. But only you could see his ruhk, you were born as a magician, outlawwed by your family. As your feet touched the grass a smile drifted across your (s/c) face. Throwing off your jacket you ran, you didnt want to go back. Who would? The sun was setting as you had reached the end of the farm, the sweet flowers fragrance gone. You took a look around and something took your interest. A travveling caravan! You ran out onto the road and yelled for it to stop, the horses were suprised at your sudden pressence and raced towards you. Your pupils dilated and you stared at the racing horses you moved your feet to run but they were too close, they'd flatten you. A flash of dark black and red.. "wah?" You turned your head and a man was holding you in his arms, he was handsome. Red eyes, black hair that was tied in a large braid. He stared at you his pupils forming slits. "What were you doing you fucking hag!?" Your interpretation of the man was gone, yes his good looks remained but his attitude was horrible. You tried to wriggle free but as you looked down the ground was a bit further then expected. The man clicked his tongue and dropped you. You fell to the ground in a thump. "These horses are valuable, y'know?" The man said, waltzing back into the caravan. You got up and dusted yourself off and began to walk away before a hand grabbed you. "I'm so sorry for his rudeness!" You turned and before you stood a beautiful woman with red hair. Your (e/c) eyes shone as you realised who it was who was talking to you, taking a step back you bowed. "It is no worries your highness, I'm sorry for being so rude. If you'd please excuse me" you tried to get away, but the woman's grip would not falter. "Please! Let me make it up to you, where are you heading?" Her polite tone made you want to gag, you hated this way of speaking but you were talking to someone who if you made one wrong move, could get her guards to take your head. So you turned your head, "u-uh I'm heading to the kou empire!" Your quick thinking and quick tongue had finally gotten some use. The woman smiled, "travel with us then! Oh please would you!" Your (e/c) eyes widened. And your brain begun to shut down, your stupid mouth had blurted out words that would keep you on your best behaviour for a week and a half.

(Yay! First chapter done this is my first time writing a judalXreader, well any type of characterXreader really. I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading!! ~starbi)