Chapter 3!

Hugged by a monster?

It was the early afternoon and the caravan had decided to stop momentarily at a desert lagoon for the night, the warm air was tiring everyone out. You looked to your right to see the princess asleep, she had a towel on her forehead and she was wearing a sheet like outfit to help with heat. You sat on your pillow that had been your resting place for the past few days and sighed. 

"it's hot.. and uncomfortable in here"

You stretched before a feeling of unease crept up your spine and you looked around.

"why don't you strip then?"

You felt arms wrap around your stomach and a hand curl around your mouth, you turned your head to see Judal staring at you, a smile plastered onto his face. His hand slipped under your shirt and you flung your neck back slightly, a heavy blush on your cheeks. Judal chuckled in a 'chipper' sense and you wanted to slap him, but his hand began to brush over your stomach and reach up to your breast. You squealed slightly and the curtain curled open to see Hakuryuu's head emerge.

"Judal is everthing oka- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

Judal turned to Hakuryuu and sighed, he lifted his hands and let you go. 

"Playing with the cute mystery girl" 

He said and you blushed even more, you wanted so badly to slap some sense out of the man but your hand wouldn't allow it. You were hot and blushing like crazy, he had just felt you up a bit after all.  You placed your hands over your chest before dizziness swept over you and you fell to the floor of the caravan. The last thing you saw was Hakuryuu rushing towards you and.. Judal's face.. he was shocked? 

"It's only a fever, she'll be okay" 

'Hakuryuu..'

"damn, she could've stopped me. stupid hag" 

'Judal..'

"Judal, you're the one at fault here"

'Princess..'

Heat ran into you, as if hot water was being poured onto your shoulders.. ugh.

(Sorry for the cliff hanger and short chapter! I actually have homework to finish so I thought i'd write this since I'm going to be up till 2 am... *sobbing* ~Starbi)