Chapter 4

The joys of a fever! Also.. JUDAL IS A TSUNDERE?

(Y/N)'S POV

Lying still with a piece of cloth wrapped tightly across your eyes was the shittiest experience. It had been a few days since the incident and you'd only gotten worse, and because of safety the drivers had safely set up a small dark room for you to sleep in. But being like this didn't help, neither did the rocking of the carriage as it swayed as rocks plummeted under it's wheels. Hakuryuu had been a wonder though, even Judal had been nice, how refreshing.

"Ugh.. How not refreshing, god dammit mind"

Rolling over was beyond impossible at this point, or else the fire nation would attack... Or so you could say. Your (h/c) pressed to your sticky face and decided to cling on, causing you to become hotter. Sometimes you wished you could just float into the ocean and never return, but your limbs were already broken from this point, maybe Hakuryuu and Judal could throw you into the ocean. Yeah that'd be nice..

Huh?

A blanket had been placed onto your upper half, you looked up to see a pair of red fox-like eyes looking down at you. Judal..

"Here, I know your probably dying but it's better that you're actually warm"

You stared up at him blinking a few times before smiling, this caused the cutest reaction from a male you'd ever seen. The male's face turned a light pink in which he turned away and kicked you lightly in the leg, you wanted to laugh.. Oh god please no.

"You stupid hag getting sick, god just get better. Why'd I even care"

He walked out with a simply growl of anger and your (e/c) orbs closed shut as you let out a small 'pfft' of laughter. Taking a breath you smiled and pressed a hand to your face, boiling still but at least you were a little happier. That guy.

Slipping into a deep sleep you rolled to the side and slipped onto the wooden floor, oh how cold the surface was.

JUDAL'S POV

Throwing a deck of cards to Hakuryuu you stared at the male intently, he looked uncomftorble but honestly you didn't give a crap. Hakuryuu sighed and flicked the cards into his palm, shuffling them in a view seconds.

"Hey Hakuryuu"

Hakuryuu looked up and his one good eye scanned the tall, black haired male for any tormented tricks he was about to pull; but found none.

"Yeah?"

You hesitated which caught the younger male's attention across from you, causing you to turn your head.

"What you think of the hag?"

Hakuryuu blinked. Taking the question into thought before answering.

"Oh, (y/n)? She's cute, she's nice to have around too. Nice face, but she can get scared pretty easily. I think it just adds to her cuteness though. A bit like my sister when she was younger maybe?"

This caused you to lightly bite your lip, staring down at the ground you turned back to Hakuryuu. And stuck out your hand, in which the male dropped 7 cards into your palm.

"You?" The male asked, his good eyes staring the male down.

"Huh?"

Looking up red eyes attacking the male, except they weren't harsh or challenging... More like flustered or confused?

"(y/n). what do you think about (y/n)?"

You paused and swallowed.

"Annoying.. Irritating- all those. She's irritating beyond all odd"

Hakuryuu laughed slightly at this, which made even I, a demon to other countries spine shiver.

"That's good, I was thinking you liked her. She's not really your type y'know, more like mine I guess?"

Your insides turned into mush and your red eyes began to shine in anger, you got up and walked out of the room dropping the cards at Hakuryuu's feet.

(I'm so sorry this took so long, well now look who's being a bitch. Hakuryuu god dammit, this is a Judal reader)

~Starbi