018. The Arlong Pirates. . .

❛ YOU'RE ALRIGHT NOW, SWEETHEART

❛ YOU'RE ALRIGHT NOW, SWEETHEART. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : THE COOK AND
THE CHORE GIRL ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 18┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

** warning : long chapter **

The orange haired girl pursed her lips in thought, gazing from the girl in front to Zoro as a cold expression takes over her features, "Not everyone gets to follow their dreams." She sneered in a whisper, giving a dirty look that made (Y/N)'s face drop again and watched sadly as Nami stormed out of the room away from her.

A heavy sighed left her lips when Nami was officially gone out of the room, her footsteps echoing down the hallway away from where she was.

(Y/N) understood why she was so upset, and wouldn't hold it against her for being so rude, but at the same time, she sensed there was something else that Nami was carrying around with her, that weighed her down more than any bag she carried.

The Monkey D. girl makes her way over to where Zoro's sleeping figure was, standing on the side Nami was once on glancing down at him with a worried expression.

She took a seat on the chair slipping off the straw hat to hang around her neck, and also gently pulled his bandanna from his forearm to place it around her hair again.

Once her locks were tied by back his cloth that she hopefully knew would be alright to use, she sniffles grabbing onto his hand that was slightly opened, and softly intertwined their fingers to give a firm squeeze.

His frowned brows in his sleep seemed to relax at her warm touch to become a more peaceful looking one, as his breathes became softer also instead of laboured ones. Seeing that happening it brought a small smile to her face, and rubbed her thumb over the back of his rough textured hand.

The sound of incoming footsteps were also heard now from down the hallway, making her perk up to see who was coming. Usopp and Luffy's figure came into her view, as their heads poked around the room and smiled in greeting spotting her with Zoro.

Luffy happily bounces over to where his sister was seating, trying to stay positives for her and the others, as he placed a hand on her left shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. In response she rested her cheek for a second on his hand, very thankful he was here now.

"How's he doing?" Usopp asked warily stepping into the room through the opened door also, and walked around to behind them duo with the sleeping Zoro.

She made a funny face at his silly question to ask, but also knew Usopp meant well, "He hasn't said a word, yet." She answered softly, pulling up the blanket over his stomach more to his chest making sure he was warm enough.