_PART THIRTEEN_

SHREYA'S POV:

after a few days...

Aalia and Anaya came to my room. "We are going to Jaipur tomorrow, we will live in a hotel or did you buy a mansion there?" Aalia asked.

We will be living in my in-laws' it was my subconscious and I didn't dare to say it aloud.

"I will manage something or I guess we will live in the palace" I replied coolly

"What di, when did you buy a palace?" Anaya kept her finger on her chin and started to think deeply.

I smacked her head and said "In Hukum's palace"

"Whaattt diii?" they both said in unison.

"yes, Hukum saa had offered me to stay in his palace but..." I looked at them who were listening carefully..."I am thinking of a way to deny this offer"

"Why di?" these two will surely damage my eardrums.

"Because I don't wanna live there" I replied.

"No di we will leave there it is quite a good offer" Anaya said instantly.

I peeked at her mistrustfully. She noticed my glare and said hurriedly  "All right I'm going I have work"

"one minute Anaya, book the room in the hotel" She nodded and walked out. I looked at Aalia she simply shrugged her shoulder and I lay on my bed thinking about tomorrow and then my mobile pinged. "Hey Jaan" this was mmmm.....I should name him something right?....... like Archaeopteryx it is good for him

I didn't respond.

"Itna gussa kyun Shrey reply to Karo I know you are online"
(why are you so enraged answer me)

"what do you long for" she answered.

"Tum" ufff, he started flirting too. I didn't respond.

"ok, ok angry bird kal mere saath hi aajana flight mein"
(tomorrow come with me on my flight)

"kyun tumhari Vaidehi nahin hai kya"
(why don't you have your Vaidehi with you)

I replied instantly and the next moment I regret. His number flashed on my screen.

"Ho ho, are you jealous" I know he is smirking right now

"Kuchh kam ki baat hai to boliye"my voice sounded rude.
(Tell me if it is important)

"you are coming with me" he ordered

'he only knows how to pass an order' it was my mind.
'but I also know how to deny the order'
"no I am not coming, why should I? Don't you have your Vaidehi with you"
"Chipku" I muttered but I guess he heard it I could listen a small chuckle from another side.

"okay I'll give her some work  so she can stay here and we will go okay"
he asked softly.

"no, I will not be coming"

"Don't be stubborn Shreya sahi mein utha ke le jaunga Ghar Se Tumhare and you know I dare to do it"
(truly I'll pick you up from your house)

I thought for some time and I knew he could do what he said so I agreed.