CHAPTER 12

(Park Min Young on the Media as Cindy.)

LILAC

After the Contract signing I just stayed here, at my office and review the contract, upon reading I noticed that Cindy's been glancing at me since the moment I took my sit. Seems like my hunch is accurate, she's not just one of those random people who is ignorant. She can notice immediately if something is unusual or changed.

I really want to know this woman but in order to do that I must get her on my side first also to avoid any conflict in the future if she goes out of my touch.

I dropped the contract and lean on my swivel chair then look at her side just to found her also looking at me with her eyes filled with curiosity na unti unting nanlalaki due to shock dahil sa hindi niya inaasahang pagtutuon ko ng pansin sakanya at bahagya pang napaawang ang mga labi niya, oh god!! she looks so cute with her expression just now. I want to giggle but I chose to suppress it and maintain my serious expression.

I raise my left eyebrow on her na ikinaiwas niya ng tingin

"Do you think I'm weird?" Tanong ko na ikinatingin niya, bahagya pang nakunot ang noo niya  bago umiling.

"Then, do I look like I'll bite anytime?" Tanong ko ulit dito na agad niyang inilingan.

"So why do you keep on glancing at me or is it just your hobby to observe someone intentionally." I state that made her stun for a moment before fixing her confuse expression and replacing it with blank expression na siyang ikinangisi ko sa isip ko.

"No ma'am, I was just wondering about something." Seryosong saad nito

"Care to share? Since it trigger you to keep glancing on me." Marahan kong saad dito

She was quite for a moment before opening her mouth a bit then close it again.

"I am giving you the assurance that I won't harm you if you tell me about your thoughts so feel free to talk. Do you have a specific topic in mind that you'd like me to help you with?" Mahinahon kong saad

Napansin ko naman ang bahagyang pag angat ng sulok ng labi niya dahilan sa aking sinabi ngunit agad din namang nawala ng umayos ito sa pagkakaupo at tumitig ng diretso sa mga mata ko.

"Ehem... since you are so insistent ma'am, I'll be straight forward." Tumigil muna siya at tumitig saakin na parang naninimbang bago nagpatuloy ulit. "Are you really Ms. Del Valle? I mean, you have the same appearance but there's a difference in your behaviors, I know what I'm thinking is very impossible but your sudden change is so intriguing. So are you really her?" Seryosong seryosong tanong niya na siyang tuluyan ng naging dahilan ng pagkawala ng ngising kanina ko pa pilit sinusupil.

"What if... I'm not really her? That we are both different person and I just woke up as her? Will you believe me?" I asked her not removing the playful smirk on my lips that made her stun with her mouth open a bit looking like a fool while processing my words but still she's a cutie kaya naman hindi ko na napigilang mapahagalpak sa tawa.

"Silly, do you think such thing would be possible? Only a kid will buy that." I said half laughing that brought her back to her senses.

"Y-yes o-of course ... that's impossible." She said in the middle of her deep thoughts, "Crap what am I thinking. Gosh epekto na ata to ng palagi kong pagpupuyat once I got home I'll really fill the 8 hours per day sleep. " Bulong pa nito sa sarili na mas lalo kong ikinatawa.