CHAPTER 11

LILAC

After an hour of driving ay nakarating narin ako sa parking lot ng Plums. Bago bumaba I checked myself first... Hmmm.. gorgeous as ever.

Don't call me a narcissist cause I'm just stating the fact.

I got back to my senses when I felt that my phone is vibrating..

Cindy calling...

Oh, my manager.

"Yes?"

"Good day ma'am, I just called to remind you that the contract signing will start at exactly 9:00, which is 30 minutes from now." Cindy said with full of respect using her serious tone.

Cindy's full name is Brielle Cindy Acosta one of my colleague when I was in college base on PO's memory, but I can't say that we are close cause I only happen to be with her when she applied as my new manager and for almost 1 year of working together I can say na she's great on doing her job and as a person. Unlike the others she pays sincere respect towards me.

"Okey, thank you Cin." I said with full of sincerity in my voice while smiling whole heartedly though she couldn't see it.

Sandali namang natahimik sa kabilang linya bago siya ulit nagsalita.
Maybe because she didn't expect me to say those words, yes PO is always head over hills to that Maxwell but she's always cold towards others that's why some people choose to avoid her and ignore her for the same reason.

"You don't have to thank me ma'am, I'm just doing my job." Seryosong sagot nito

Another thing about Cindy is that she's always formal and serious, also she hates it when someone is thanking or appreciating her I don't know why but I know she has her own reason and I respect that. But still I am the Almighty Lilac Del Mundo/Del Valle and no one must resist my charm. Hell yeah!

"But still you must answer a thank you with a welcome especially when it's me who's thanking you. Your answer is a bit unethical you know." Pangangaral ko dito

"I'm sorry ma'am, I promise to take your words into consideration. But please ma'am don't forget that the time is running and the contract signing will begin at any time." Seryoso namang sagot nito.

"Hahah don't worry Cin I'll be there at exactly 9." Pang aasar ko dito but of course I won't do that

"But—" bago pa niya matapos ang sasabihin niya ay binabaan ko na siya ng phone... Oopss hahah, my bad.

I put my phone in my purse first bago ako bumaba ng sasakyan. Pagkababa ko ay tumungo na ako kaagad sa direksyon ng VIP elevator that is exclusively for someone like me. Okey narin I don't need to get squeeze kapag sumakay ako sa elevator ng company but as if naman someone will dare to squeeze me.

Pinindot ko na agad ang 50th floor ng makapasok ako sa elevator. Tuwid lang akong nakatayo habang matamang naghihintay na bumukas ang pinto ng elevator.

Ting!

Pagkabukas ng elevator ay ang malawak na floor agad ang bumungad saakin na kulang nalang ay kuminang sa sobrang linis. I elegantly walk out of the elevator and head towards the black door which is a few meters ahead of me.

By the way dito sa 50th floor located ang aking Office and ang pintuang tinatahak ko rin yon ngayon.

Nang makarating ako sa harap ng pinto though it's my office I decided to knock thrice first before opening the door.

"Good day everyone." Nakangiting bati ko sa mga taong kanina ay nakaupo sa sofa dito sa loob ng office ko pero nakatayo na ngayon at nakatulalang nakatingin saakin

"Ahem... Good morning too Miss?" Nakangiting saad ng isang gwapong lalaki, nakasuot ito ng itim na tuxedo na talaga namang bumagay sakanya at hapit na hapit sa maskulado nitong katawan, hmm... The hotness of this guy is on different level but Ryder is still the hottest... Huh? Why am I thinking about that man again? Gosh ano bang ginawa sakin ng gwapong nilang nayon?! Gosh kahit na naiinis ako sakanya hindi ko parin talaga maitatangging siya ang pinaka paboritong anak ng Diyos he is just too perfect.

"Lilac." I said while showing them my angelic smile

"Do you know that your name stands for renewal and confidence? Also each color of lilac has its own specific meaning. White lilacs represent purity and innocence, while purple lilacs symbolize spirituality. If the blooms edge more on the blue side of the color wheel, they symbolize happiness and tranquility. And Magenta lilacs symbolize love and passion. Your name and its meaning is as beautiful as you, My lady." Nakangiting saad nito na talaga namang nakakatulala God this man is gorgeous

"Thank you for the compliment. You surely know how to flutter a woman Mr." Nakangiting saad ko bago pako matulala sa lalaking ito bahagya naman siyang napatawa sa sinabi ko bago naglakad patungo sa direksyon ko.

"By the way, I'm Matthew Davis." Nakangiting pakilala nito sa sarili ng tuluyan na siyang makalapit sa akin sabay lahad nito ng kanang kamay.

"I'm Lilac Del Valle and it's nice to meet you Mr. Davis." Saad ko bago tinanggap ang kamay niya at nakipag shake hands

"The pleasure is mine my lady and please don't be too formal you can just call me by my name but can I also call you by your name?"

"Yeah sure." Saad ko bago ko hilain ang kamay ko mula sa pagkakahawak niya.

"Ahem... I'm sorry to disturb the two of you but can we finish the contract signing first then you guys can continue your getting to know each other business." Seryosong saad ni Cindy kaya pagak namang napatawa ang mga nasa loob ng office ko I really admire the guts of this woman I can sense something on her I know that she's not just an ordinary employee, malalaman ko rin kung sino ka Brielle Cindy Acosta.

The contract signing went well and Matthew will be my partner in the Contract for almost 2 years.

Author's Note

Sorry guys for the late update by the way I re-edit the Chapter 11 hope you like it. Thank you😊.

Alora_Vin-nyla