PROLOGUE

Third Person's POV

"P-please d-don't k-kill me."

A desperate and pleading voice filled the silent room, it was coming from the man who's currently tied and kneeling, pleading for his life infront of a man sitting on his throne like a king with his cold face and emotionless sexy gray eyes while holding a glass of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 1992, a California cult wine, one of the wine that received perfect and near-perfect ratings from wine critics that cost USD 500,000.

"You know the end game for those who betrayed the organization, Montero." The guy with a hazel brown eyes said while showing his evil grin on the trembling man and playing a dagger on his hand.

"Y-yeah, but I've been l-loyal to the organization so I don't know the purpose of saying that to me now." Montero was trying to look innocent but he can't hide the fear in his eyes and the trembling of his body.

"Hmm... Really?" The man with a emotionless sexy gray eyes said coldly then sip on his wine.

"Y-yeah." Montero said na parang biglang nabuhayan dahil sa sinabi ng lalaki but it didn't last for long dahil tumarak sa kaliwang hita nito ang isang katana that made him scream and curse in great pain.

"AHHHHHH!!!!FUCCKKK!!" The pain is visible on his face while giving a death glare on the man who did it, it was a man with deep brown eyes with a mischievous smile on his lips.

"Do you think we are fool para hindi malaman ang mga katarantaduhang pinaggagagawa mo? We just let you enjoy before we enjoy tearing you into tiny pieces." Seyosong sabi nito bago mas diniin ang pagkakatarak ng katana sa kaliwang hita nito na lalo namang kinasigaw sa sakit ng huli.

"AHHHHHH!!! FUCK YOU GIDEON!!!" Galit na galit na sigaw ni Montero dahil sa sakit at galit habang masamang nakatingin sa lalaking sanhi ng labis na sakit na nararamdaman niya ngayon ngunit nakangisi lang ito na nakatingin sa kaniya at tila nag e-enjoy pa sa ginagawa.

"Oh, sorry but I don't fuck a man." Turan nito at pinaikot ikot ang katana sa hita ng lalaki na para bang gumagawa ng butas tsaka ito biglaang hinugot kaya may konting laman pa ang naisama.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Tanging ang malakas lamang na sigaw ni Montero ang maririnig sa loob ng silid bago ito nanghihinang bumagsak sa malamig na sahig.

"What's your order King?" tanong ng lalaking tinawag ni Montero na Gideon sa lalaking nakaupo sa trono at walang emosyong nakatingin sa ginagawa niya.

"Bring him to the torture room. Make sure that he will suffer in great pain before you dispose him." King coldly said before he swallowed the remaining wine in his hand.

"Copy, King." Mabilis namang sagot ng lalaki while grinning devilish.

"P-please d-don't k-kill me, I have a family." Pagmamakaawa ni Montero habang namimilipit sa sakit.

"Don't worry, I'll send them with you." King coldly said for the last time before taking his leave

"YOU ARE DEVIL!! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!" Gigil na gigil na sigaw ni Montero na pulang pula na ang mukha at leeg sa sobrang galit but King just ignored him and walk straight to the door but before he could open it one of his men come in while holding the arm of a girl in a sexy red dress who looks so puzzled, her body is in a perfect shape but her face it's like a coloring book because of the thick make up she applied.