Full Synopsis

Copy 1:
The down-and-out alpha Ji Liao accidentally picked up the girl at the doorstep. To a great beauty.
That beauty smelled of sweet lychee, and her pheromones were 100% compatible with Ji Liao's. When their eyes met, there seemed to be a seductive attraction floating in the air.
In the scorching atmosphere, the beauty's eyes were slightly red, and she pulled Ji Liao's sleeve pitifully.

Ji Liao thought that the beauty just wanted to cheat money, but after living together, the beauty took out a contract and wanted to sign a contract with her.
The kind that really gets married, gives you a big check, and gives you resources when you sign the contract.

Ji Liao: "..."
When you were squatting in front of my house and selling yourself miserably, you called yourself a pauper.
——Copywriting
2:
Ji Liao had nothing to do with the Omega who stayed in his house and refused to leave.
The delicate and soft Omega curled up on Ji Liao's bed, wrapped in Ji Liao's coat and was about to cry.
"I'm very pitiful. I'm forced to work in a bar. My estrus period is about to come but I don't have money to buy inhibitors... Can you help me?" Ji

Liao: ...You have found the wrong person. I am also very poor.

So Omega became even more delicate: Oh, can you come on by yourself?
Ji Liao:? ? ?

Ji Liao felt that this was an unreasonable request, and A De pacesetter would never agree to it.
But 100% matched pheromones don't think so.
One night the perfect match climbed into Ji Liao's bed, and things got out of hand.

Omega got what he wanted and played around in Ji Liao's bed to his heart's content:
If you don't take me in, I will be arrested again and have to work to pay off my debts. Those bad guys will force me to be so beautiful. I'm so beautiful and beautiful. So cute, I really don't know what terrible things will happen.

Ji Liao: ...I know, I know.

The next day, popular songwriter Ji Liao, who was rumored to be quitting the music industry due to a scandal involving a popular idol, announced that he would participate in the Fruit Channel variety show with a new work.
As soon as the news came out, netizens exploded.
After all, Cheng Mi, the idol who was "entangled" by Ji Liao, is also one of the regular guests of this variety show.

Ji Liao: ...Hey, life is not easy, all because of a bottle of inhibitor.