31-40

Chapter 31 A good time to show affection!

[I also want desserts made by Xiaomi...]

[What did I do wrong? What, I had a chance to go to City C yesterday! Why don't I go! Why! ]

[Mental? Trance.jpg]

Cheng Mi, who was preparing desserts in the back kitchen of the dessert store, skillfully poured the cream cheese into the container, then added the icing sugar and stirred it. He mentioned it as if by accident: "I remember you said yesterday Remember, you have an alpha you like very much?"

"What's wrong?" Mu looked at Cheng Mi deeply.

What Cheng Mi is preparing is a Basque cake, which is also the last dessert in the "program limited" series proposed by Cheng Mi.

There are plenty of baking tools in the dessert shop, and you can bake different desserts at the same time. Cheng Mi just guided Li Li to finish all the cookies and biscuits, and even the first batch of cranberry biscuits sent into the oven have been baked. , Cheng Mi signed his name on the packaging box of each can of cranberry cookies, and some even drew simple drawings.

"No," Cheng Mi smiled softly, "I just thought that everyone is an Omega. Maybe I can help you a little bit?" [Our Xiao Mi is really cute and has such a nice personality

. Well, wow wow, no matter what kind of people are willing to lend a hand to help, what an angel]

[That is, in contrast, Mu Shen Shen has a really bad attitude, even though Xiao Mi is going to help her, she still ignores her ]

[Ignorant of good and evil, bad temper]

"Help me?" Mu Shen looked at Cheng Mi's performance with great interest and asked, "How do you want to help?"

Cheng Mi seemed a little timid, and his smile dimmed. He went down, bit his lip, and said hesitantly: "It's not a big deal, just a chat, um... just, let's exchange experiences." She looked helpless

. ?, as if being bullied by someone and afraid to speak out.

Mu Shenshen lowered his gaze slightly and landed on the side of Cheng Mi's face, sensing something was wrong.

Is there anything related to Alpha that requires Cheng Mi to pretend to be aggrieved when talking about it? This pitiful look made people involuntarily think that Cheng Mi might have some experience of being bullied by some Alpha, and now he reluctantly shared it with Mu Shen Shen so that Mu Shen Shen could wake up in time.

But as an idol, how could Cheng Mi have any experience of contact with Alpha? Or should he mention it in front of the camera?

After all, the only thing left is the scandal with Ji Liao?

It turns out that he is here for Little Alpha.

In front of the big screen, Ji Liao also frowned and stared at Cheng Mi in disbelief for a while. Then, as if he had figured something out, he leaned back on the sofa a little tired and tired.

At this time, Zhu Linchen had already been chosen by Lu Qin's group - Lu Qin originally wanted to choose Cheng Mi, but Cheng Mi had already gone to find Mu Shenshen at that time. Lu Qin thought about it and had to retreat. Secondly, send away Zhu Linchen, a funny guy who seems to be siding with Cheng Mi.

Now there are only three artist guests San Yang, Qin Ming and Ji Liao left in the studio.

The disgust on Qin Ming's face was barely concealed. Sanyang was very embarrassed. He obviously noticed Cheng Mi's movements, but he only dared to repeatedly pull Zhu Linchen's funny behavior to try to distract him.

[Uh...it can't really be what I think]

[Are you going to mention that matter publicly? ]

[Hohoho, now? Is all entertainment so exciting? Fighting in person? ]

[Hahaha, look at Teacher Sanyang's expression. Teacher Sanyang is the most miserable in the room]

[Sanyang: It's not easy to make some money these days]

"What do you want to say?"

Mu Shenshen looked at him as if he was being harassed. ? Cheng Mi, who looked as pitiful as a little white flower destroyed by the storm, asked with a smile but not a smile.

Cheng Mi stirred the cream cheese and said without saying anything: "Actually... it's not a big deal."

Mu Shen looked at Cheng Mi with a slightly amused look.

Isn't the reason why Cheng Mi was so hesitant because he hoped that Mu Shenshen would take the initiative to ask her, so as not to be criticized by netizens as 'consumption suffering' or 'intentional steering of the trend'?

He not only wants to keep Ji Liao by his side forever, but also wants a spotless good reputation. Mu looked deeply at Cheng Mi, who looked innocent but was actually like a piranha, and probably understood why Ji Liao left Cheng Mi.

OK, since you want to show off your acting skills, let's give it a try.

"Don't be like this," Mu Shen said with a slightly confused expression, "What on earth is going on? Is it related to alpha?" "Yeah,

not really? Forget it." Cheng Mi still refused to say.

At this time, the barrage in the main perspective live broadcast room is about to explode? ①

[No sir, my time is very precious. Is it so laborious to gossip? ]

[Stop being coy? Please Cheng Mi, I'm working overtime on holidays! I even ran to the toilet and squatted in order to concentrate on listening to your story! ]

[Hahahahaha]

[Do it faster, do it faster]

Ji Liao is already 90% certain that Cheng Mi is going to mention her. Cheng Mi has always been good at pretending to be pitiful, but it was just to himself before, and now it's a netizen. Just with Mu Shen?

Ji Liao, who had been tricked many times, closed his eyes, extremely bored, and involuntarily turned his attention to the directing team.

A group of amateurs who had just won the bar project wanted to invite her over, but she refused. Otherwise... it would be better to go over now.

As long as you can stop hearing Cheng Mi's voice.

"To be honest, I do have an alpha that I'm very excited about recently. She was on our show, but it probably doesn't meet the rules of the show..." Mu Shenshen spoke, and his voice came clearly through the large screen. into the studio.

Ji Liao raised his eyes in surprise and saw Mu Shenshen raised an index finger towards Cheng Mi, as if exchanging secrets: "So I am still very interested in the experience you mentioned about alpha. Yes, but don't tell others about this."

Mu smiled deeply and looked at Cheng Mi without surprise. He was startled at first, and then his expression changed several times in front of her.

funny?.

Mu Shenshen scoffed in his heart, wasn't he unwilling to say it? Isn't it just that I haven't added enough? Let me stimulate you again and let you think about why you came here to see if you still want to say it.

However, different people seem to have different key points when they hear Mu Shenshen's words.

[It has to be my sister Mu, who puts melons in quickly and neatly. She always stuffs my mouth without warning and still fills my mouth] [

Is this an admission? Is this admission? Being on the same program doesn't quite meet the regulations, so isn't he a relationship counselor? good! Is at least half of the pairing of deep loneliness true?! ]

[In fact, it might be a staff member]

[If you don't listen or listen, it's Ji Liao! It's Ji Liao! ]

People in the studio were also stunned?

The directing team was overjoyed. Isn't this joy coming from heaven? Thanks to the eldest lady for bringing the topic to the public. Qin Ming was in high spirits and looked like he was happily eating melons, while Sanyang looked a little hopeless.

Only Ji Liao, after being stunned for a moment, her ears quietly turned red.

The audience who had been watching Ji Liao's live broadcast room discovered this detail, and they all posted comments:

[Teacher Ji, there is something wrong with you, there is really something wrong with you]

...

"Is it... on our show?"

'Musa Weitian In the back kitchen of the store, the conversation between Cheng Mi and Mu Shenshen continued, but Cheng Mi smiled a little reluctantly.

"Yes." Mu replied with a deep smile.

Cheng Mi was silent for a while.

...Sure enough, she said that Ji Liao would never be so considerate to others for no reason. This omega should have been in contact with Ji Liao a long time ago.

From an angle that the camera can't capture, Cheng Mi's

eyes are gloomy, and his thoughts are diverging further.

When did Mu Shenshen meet Ji Liao? Why does Ji Liao care so much about Mu Shenshen? Did something happen between them? Have you been kissed? Have you been... marked?

Thinking of the mark, Cheng Mi tightened his grip on the stirring rod.

Mu Shen's eyes swept across with interest, and he was very satisfied with Cheng Mi's reaction.

"Actually... what I want to tell you is indeed about Alpha." Cheng Mi spoke again, stirring the cream cheese mechanically in his hand, but this time, Cheng Mi didn't look at anyone when he spoke.

Mu held up the console deeply and said in a brisk tone: "Really?"

"Well," Cheng Mi responded, "As an omega, you still have to be cautious when you like an Alpha. Some Alphas may look very good, very They are gentle and polite, and they are considerate to you, as if they want to pluck the moon from the sky for you. But in fact, they will also change their faces." ...For example, they suddenly abandon you and walk away to find other omegas

.

Mu Shen Shen smiled softly: "I don't quite understand. Good is good, bad is bad. Why do you want to change your face? What can she want from me?" ...Ji Liao is a composing genius,

and The company signed a contract like that and hasn't touched you for two years. What can she do for you?

Cheng Mi hesitated: "Maybe... I think you're pretty and easy to deceive?"

Ah, you want to be lustful? That's it.

Mu Shen nodded boredly: "Then I do meet people like this often, but they always don't want to spend a penny on me and want to take advantage of me." Cheng Mi was startled, raised his head, and

unexpectedly He asked softly: "Then the Alpha you like..."

Mu Shenshen immediately smiled sweetly, looking very happy and shy: "She spent money on me and never asked me how much I spent. ."

Cheng Mi was stunned?

She knew very well how strong Ji Liao's sense of boundaries was. By treating Mu Shenshen so unreservedly, did she really regard her as one of her own?

When exactly? ! It was obviously only less than two months ago, so why did someone appear next to Ji Liao? Someone who could replace her? !

On the barrage, there is a group of people carefully analyzing Mu Shenshen's self-explosion of this relationship:

[Actually, it's pretty good. Ah, I don't care how much I spend when I'm given money. It sounds like you're rich at least.]

[And his mood is stable]

[And he's not stingy]

[Hey, what else do you need? A bicycle, how nice it is] [

Envy, envy, envy]

"It just doesn't work anyway!" Cheng Mi suddenly stirred half of the container in his hand. The cheese was thrown on the countertop.

The huge sound caused the audience inside and outside the studio, and even the live broadcast room, to fall silent for a moment.

Mu Shenshen was also stunned, but only for a moment.

"Why are you so excited?" Mu Shen approached Cheng Mi, showed his first sincere smile today, looked at Cheng Mi and mocked softly.

"Did I mention someone you like?"

"Are you here?...Do you mind?"