21-30

Chapter 21 This is very important to me

[Can anyone explain to me why the current development is so confusing? ]

[Isn't it said that amateur guests can only appear on stage if they seek help from a love counselor? Why did the composer just go over there? ]

[The alpha is so disgusting. It would be understandable to a normal person. How traumatizing it would be to date an alpha like Feng.] [Who is in love with whom

? 】

The barrage area from the main perspective is full of random doubts.

On the coast that was once lively and quiet, allowing the male guest A to break through and leave, Ji Liao took off his ten centimeter high heels, walked barefoot across the beach, and stopped in front of the cold-faced and sulky Omega.

"Want to play the piano?"

Ji Liao looked at Mu Shenshen, his voice and tone were still light, but a little more gentle. Others could not hear it.

"...Do you know how?"

Mu looked up feeling aggrieved.

For some reason, Mu Shenshen originally wanted to ask a question, but when he spoke, his tone turned into a coquettish one, as if complaining.

"I'll do it if you need me." Ji Liao's tone was light and understated.

Mu Shen looked up at Ji Liao and said nothing.

Ji Liao looked at her for a moment, silently stepped into the circle drawn by roses, picked up the guitar that Feng Xingjue had put aside heavily, paused, and stretched out his hand towards Mu as if he remembered something. He said, "My name is Ji Liao."

Mu tilted his head deeply and instantly understood what Ji Liao wanted to do. He smiled at Ji Liao with a little pride, put his hand into Ji Liao's palm and squeezed it gently: "Mu Shen Shen."

Ji Liao felt a little guilty when she held him in her hand. He quickly looked away and checked the condition of the guitar.

"Is this guitar okay?" Mu Zhixiang sat deeply on the beach chair, with sincere worry in his eyes, "That person just now said that this guitar is not good."

Ji Liao had already checked the body of the instrument to make sure it was not damaged, and then began to tune the strings with his bare hands. His tone was still light and plain: "Those who know how to play the instrument don't know how to pick the instrument." [Hahahahahaha, I like this pretense] [Wuhu,

that

Feng Did someone hear it? Those who know how to play don't pick the piano! ]

["That Man", it makes Sister Mu laugh so hard that she doesn't even remember

his name ]

[Wait a minute? How do you tune this Alpha without a tuner? Absolute pitch? ]

[Absolute pitch is standard in the composition department, right?]

[Go back upstairs, it's not very standard, but? Ninety-nine percent of Ji Liao's level is absolute pitch]

On the beach, Mu glanced deeply at the empty space in front of the two of them, which was a bit pitiful. He held up his chin and said, "But the other side is already ahead by a lot."

Ji Liao paused for a moment: "You really want to win?"

Mu Shen Shen said: "Yeah."

Ji Liao raised his eyes to the other side. Girl A and Omega, who were drawing, looked over and raised their hands to adjust the height of the microphone.

[Wow, wow, your eyes are so serious. Are you going to turn it up? ]

[Looking forward to it]

[Don't laugh to death. Isn't the front a bit too good to be true? A guitar? How loud can it be played? ]

[ After taking a look, it turned out to be Cheng Mifen. You should stop laughing so hard, you really don't know who made your idol famous]

Ji Liao lowered his eyes gently and stood calmly in the sea breeze, his hair and crystal earrings lightly Shake it gently? It makes Ji Liao's brows and eyes quieter even more.

Mu Shen sat aside and looked at Ji Liao's appearance carefully. He felt that even if this little alpha couldn't play the guitar, he was still pretty enough with his face and posture.

Ji Liao didn't know what Mu Shenshen was thinking. He adjusted the guitar in his hand, raised his eyes to look into the distance, found the position of the microphone, and raised his hand to strum the strings neatly.

A string of powerful syllables spread all over the beach along the speakers, instantly attracting everyone's attention. Passers-by scattered on the beach began to turn their heads in confusion, looking for the source of the sound.

Mu Shenshen also blinked in surprise. When he looked at Ji Liao, his beautiful eyes were filled with an unusual bright color.

The barrage froze for a moment, and a statement popped up like a test: [Let me tell you first, I don't understand guitar, but I think I play it differently from the A in front, and the texture is good] [Front row, you are not delusional

]

Ji Liao seemed to be unaware of the changes in the outside world. He lowered his eyes and looked at the piano in his hand intently. The fingers of his left hand slid between the frets, and his right hand jumped between the strings. He climbed the two scales smoothly and smoothly, and gradually climbed up. The melody just spread out along the speakers.

Passers-by looking for the source of the sound determined their location and looked in the direction of Ji Liao from a distance.

After getting the instrument, Ji Liao seemed to be a different person, focused and serious, as if stars were falling all over him. Even the sea breeze was particularly fond of her, and the force it used when it ruffled her hair and trousers was extremely gentle and caressing.

The eye-catching picture aroused the interest of most of the passers-by, and they walked in the direction of Ji Liao and Mu Shenshen in twos and threes.

Ji Liao stopped his movements and looked up at Mu Shenshen: "What do you want to hear?" "

Huh?" Mu Shenshen blinked, "Hasn't it started yet?"

Ji Liao replied calmly: " Just move your fingers."

Mu tilted her head deeply and thought: "Then..."

She thought for a while and suddenly realized that she knew nothing about the guitar. If Little Alpha clicks something that doesn't pop up, will Little Alpha be sad...?

Mu Shenshen searched in his mind for a while, and finally remembered a relatively common song: "Then...City in the Sky?" Ji Liao

looked at Omega who was a little hesitant, lowered his eyes and curled his mouth, and said ? Without explaining a word, he just said quietly: "Okay, let's take this."

His fingers fell on the strings again. Ji Liao pressed the frets with his left hand, and gently plucked the strings twice with the thumb and index finger of his right hand. The ethereal overtones were transmitted through the microphone and speakers.

The clear and slightly lonely overtone circled over the coast, and even the woman A who was painting not far away stopped and cast her gaze towards Ji Liao.

【! ! ]

[Holy shit, does this overtone really exist? 】

【? ? So awesome? ]

[...Today I finally believe it. The gap between people is indeed greater than the gap between humans and orangutans] There

will be a slight time difference when the syllables played by the guitar spread out through the speakers. Ji Liao deliberately slowed down, I waited for the speaker to beat before officially entering the rhythm.

A familiar melody began to flow. Ji Liao lowered his eyes, his expression quiet and indifferent, as if she was not the one playing the strings.

【Why? Why does it sound familiar yet a little unfamiliar to me? ]

[I don't know, it sounds pretty good but? It seems a bit strange?]

[Let's adapt it on the spot, I don't have the copyright to the original song]

[Damn, is it so awesome? Just change it? Didn't Mu Shen Shen just randomly order the music? ]

[xs, isn't this professional? ]

[Composer's highlights, there are √]

The gentle and smooth music flows from Ji Liao's fingertips, and the gentle rhythm reveals gentle longing and melancholy. Mu looked deeply at Ji Liao's gentle and peaceful features. His beautiful eyes, which were always smart and proud, also calmed down. He was extremely focused when looking at Ji Liao.

"What if..." Mu Shenshen suddenly spoke.

"Huh?" Ji Liao blinked, his fingers paused subtly, and then he quickly continued flawlessly, raising his eyes to look at Mu Shenshen.

"No." Mu Shenshen suddenly remembered that he and Ji Liao were still recording the show, and immediately shook his head.

Ji Liao looked at Mu Shenshen quietly for two seconds without asking any further questions.

A song ended quickly, and as the last note dissipated at Ji Liao's fingertips, Ji Liao and Mu Shenshen, who were immersed in the melody, both came back to their senses.

I don't know when it started, but the two people were already surrounded by spectators. Those people seemed to be immersed in the music, and there was no sound for a long time. It wasn't until Ji Liao turned his attention to the passers-by that those people woke up from a dream and immediately came to their senses and applauded like thunder.

A young girl who looked like a college student smiled and shouted: "That's so cool, sister! You play so well!" Mu raised his eyebrows deeply and looked straight at

Ji Liao with her beautiful eyes -'She ?Call you sister?

Feeling the Omega's substantial gaze, Ji Liao stiffened his back and picked up the microphone that was placed a little low. Like an AI that had no emotion but only canvassed votes, he looked straight ahead and coldly raised his hand to motion to the transparent box in front of him . :

"If you like it, please vote for it. This is very important to me, thank you."

[Hahahahaha, another piece of wood]

["This is very important to me", yoyoyo~ The outcome of the amateur guest depends on you, a relationship consultant What's going on? Hahahaha]

[I hit it, CP brain was ecstatic, this is no better match than that Feng Shi! ]

[You are laughing so hard, can you please stop talking nonsense? Who doesn't know that Ji Liao likes Cheng Mi? Lalang is so boring]

[Isn't it time for your family to catch Ji Liao talking about XSR? Speechless. Shut up, scoundrel, I don't want to hear this.]

The passers-by who were watching laughed in understanding, and lined up to throw their tickets into the transparent box. When the queue was nearing the end, someone suddenly said: "We If you want to vote too, can I listen to you play another song?"

Ji Liao raised his head and found that standing in front of him was the pair of guests who were supposed to be painting on the other side of the venue. Girl A held a thick stack of cards in her hand. The sunny and cheerful Omega was holding Girl A's arm and smiling broadly at Ji Liao and Mu.

The other party showed kindness, and Ji Liao would not be too cold. He gently bent his lips to the two guests, nodded slightly, and looked at Mu Shenshen.

Mu held his chin deeply, arched his eyebrows, and nodded to Ji Liao.

So Ji Liao withdrew his gaze and answered the two people: "Okay."

When the female A saw the subtle and familiar interaction between Ji Liao and Mu Shen Shen, she couldn't help but glance at the Omega next to her, revealing a " Everything is said with a smile, and then asked: "What about Windy and Warm? Is that okay?" ① [

Oh oh oh classic, thank you sister for speaking for me]

[1]

[Good quality! 】

"Windy and Warm" is a piece that Ji Liao is also very familiar with. Hearing this, he didn't say much, just nodded and pressed the strings again.

A brisk melody sounded. Although it was a completely different melody, it was still amazing. The distinction between each note is extremely clear, and the entire song sounds clean and refreshing. People who stop to listen can't help but tap the beat with their fingers.

In two songs, Ji Liao collected almost all the votes in the venue.

"Now you can win."

After playing the second piece of music, Ji Liao politely told passers-by that he would not play again, then packed up the transparent box and turned around and handed it to Mu Shenshen.

Mu Shenshen raised his hand to catch the transparent box and looked straight at Ji Liao with his beautiful big eyes: "The two songs just played were for them. Can you play one for me alone? I want to hear that tenderness. Ordered."

Ji Liao didn't expect Mu Shenshen to make this request, so he paused and seemed a little hesitant. ?

Mu glanced deeply at his mouth, a little pitifully: "Can't you?"

[Ah ah ah, please promise her quickly? Oh my wife! ]

[Cat, come to me, I'll play for you! ]

[Me too, I can play cotton]

Looking at Mu Shenshen's somewhat depressed expression, Ji Liao knew he should refuse.

Mu Shenshen is an eccentric Omega, and the way he appears often may not be true. Not to mention that the camera was following not far away. As a relationship counselor, I should stay away from Mu Shenshen, who was participating in the show as an amateur guest.

But...just like every time she was soft-hearted in the past, Ji Liao was no exception this time.

Ji Liao didn't know what was wrong with him, so he just raised his hand to press down the microphone, then returned to where he was, picked up the guitar, and started playing for Mu Shenshen alone.

The gentle melody was transmitted into the studio through the camera crew's radio. Cheng Mi, who frowned and looked at the big screen, suddenly showed a hint of astonishment in his eyes.