41-50

Chapter 41 Itchy

Tong Mingyue pulled the door of the ward and had already passed the door frame. The arrogant young lady in the ward who always wanted what she wanted was still there. She put her hands together and bowed to Tong Mingyue and said coquettishly: "Oh, Aunt Tong, this time is different. You must help me. Don't you know? How difficult it is for me to win down that little alpha." Tong Mingyue turned her head after hearing this, nodded Mu Shenshen in the air, and lowered her voice

. A loud voice reprimanded: "What kind of glorious thing is this?"

Mu Shenshen was not afraid at all, and smiled at Tong Mingyue without fear.

Tong Mingyue glared at Mu Shenshen as if she didn't want to look any further, but her slight expression revealed the fact that Tong Mingyue didn't want to reprimand Mu Shenshen at all.

Ji Liao came to the tenth floor at this time. She did have something to ask Mu Shenshen.

Tong Mingyue was standing at the door of Mu Shenshen's ward. Ji Liao passed by her and nodded politely. Neither of them said much.

Although Tong Mingyue seems to be very important and cannot be offended, Ji Liao still cares more about Mu Shen.

Raising his hand to open the door of the ward, Ji Liao stepped into the ward where many things had changed not long after he left.

There still seemed to be a bit of Tong Mingyue's perfume lingering in the air, but what was even stronger was the fresh sweetness of lychees, which rushed towards her from the moment she stepped into the room, sending a delicate and weak signal. But it wrapped her up airtight.

Ji Liao paused and said calmly: "Don't act like a baby."

Mu Shenshen, who was hiding on the bed, heard this and pulled down the quilt covering his head a little, and glanced at her quietly: "Are you angry?"

Ji Liao He walked to Mu Shenshen's bed and sat down: "What kind of anger are you referring to?"

"Maybe..." Mu Shenshen thought about the little alpha's personality for a while, and tentatively said, "You don't want to talk to me anymore, you want to share your feelings with me." Part ways?

"

Ji Liao raised his eyes: "Oh, then if that's what you said, I want to part ways with you? Part ways?"

Mu Shen opened his eyes wide: "But you all come with me... ..."

As if he guessed what Mu Shenshen was going to say, Ji Liao quickly raised his hand, quickly covered Mu Shenshen's mouth, blocked the word 'bed' back, and said with a cold face: "Then what if I Where are the bad guys? Let's sleep together. So what if I insist on irresponsibility?"

Mu became confused and took Ji Liao's hand: "If you are a bad guy, he should be looking for money. I'll give it to you. Aren't resources enough? If you marry me, what kind of resources does the entertainment industry want? You can appear in movies by great directors, and you can point to variety shows at home and abroad." ... She also felt that the arrangements were very clear

! Ji Liao became even more angry. He even considered the possibility that she was a bad person and had all the money ready.

But if he is really a bad guy, then the big M Moser Group is right at his fingertips. Will he still be satisfied with a small profit?

Ji Liao stood up with a sullen face, leaned over and approached Mu Shenshen: "Really, you think that's enough?" "Huh?" Mu Shenshen was unaware, "Otherwise, what else do you want

? "It's not that I can't consider it. You can come up with a price and see."

Ji Liao didn't say anything, but slowly grabbed Mu Shenshen's hands, and then used one hand to hold the two wrists together. .

"Huh?" Mu Shenshen hadn't reacted yet, and looked at her movements in confusion, "What are you going to do?"

Ji Liao didn't say anything, and knelt on one leg beside the bed, looking down at Mu Shenshen with a cold face.

She originally had a cold appearance, but with this expression... she showed a certain cold and old-fashioned aura.

Mu looked up at Ji Liao deeply and swallowed unconsciously. The little alpha was really exciting like this... so exciting. Mu Shenshen's lips moved, but before she could say anything, her wrist was suddenly raised above her head and pressed against the head of the bed.

Ji Liao used so much force that Mu Shenshen bounced on the bed.

Logically speaking, Mu Shenshen should be in some pain. But inexplicably, Mu Shen's breathing became faster.

Ji Liao looked down at Mu Shenshen, his eyes seemed to be examining what kind of goods could be exchanged for money, coldly cutting across Mu Shenshen's skin, wherever he looked he would cause a tremor.

Mu's deep breathing became more and more rapid.

Ji Liao leaned over and got close to Mu Shenshen. His long black hair fell from his shoulders like water and fell on the hospital bed, blocking the skylight. Suddenly darkness fell between the two people.

Ji Liao saw the water slowly filling Mu Shenshen's eyes, but still did not push forward. Instead, he took out his hand and clamped Mu Shenshen's chin hard, and asked in a low voice: "Do you think that is enough?" ?"

Mu Shenshen's eyelashes trembled, his brows furrowed slightly, and he bit his lip silently. The eyes are confused, like pain, but also joy-/pleasure.

Seeing Mu Shenshen's uncomfortable look, Ji Liao slowly released the pheromones.

It's too easy for an alpha to seduce an omega. The more forceful one has pheromone pressure, the more circuitous one has pheromone temptation, constantly tempering Omega's dependence, and the more unscrupulous one deliberately guides Omega into a state similar to the passion period, making them confused, vulnerable, and... There is no security and longing for the companionship and comfort of an alpha.

This is just between A and O who have not had any substantive relationship. If there had been anything, the effect would have only been stronger - just like what Mu Shenshen is doing now.

Ji Liao's thumb rubbed on Mu's deep white and soft cheek, leaving a red mark.

This Omega is definitely not stupid, but she really thinks that alphas are too easy to manipulate. Conquest and plunder are the most criticized traits of alphas. For most alphas, plundering is instinctive.

She shouldn't seduce and tie up an alpha so easily with money and tokens. That would only encourage the alpha's greed.

"Speak." Ji Liao pinched Mu Shenshen's face.

"Say... what did you say?" Mu Shen looked at the ceiling with confused eyes, his voice was a little trembling, and he was already crying.

"Let me ask you," Ji Liao leaned down, pressed Mu Shenshen's hand with one hand, held Mu Shenshen's cheek with the other, and asked softly in Mu Shenshen's ear, "I want heaven from you. Hua, will you give it to me?"

Mu Shenshen's lips moved slightly, but he was confused and didn't say anything.

"Don't you want to?" Ji Liao moved his hand that was holding Mu Shenshen's chin down, gently rubbing Mu Shenshen's soft skin, bringing out a deep itch that reached deep into his bones and blood.

Mu Shenshen was suddenly very thirsty, but he didn't want to drink water.

"Are you willing? I'll give it to you if you want." Ji Liao quietly increased the pheromone concentration.

Mu gritted his teeth deeply and held on for a moment, but still couldn't hold it in and let out a cry of "Hmm", giving in aggrievedly. But Ji Liao did not fulfill his promise, and instead asked: "What about Mu?"

"Mu...what?" Mu looked at Ji Liao with deep tears in his eyes.

"What if I want to join Mu's family?" Ji Liao lowered his head and kissed Mu's deep lips, and it was a kiss.

Mu Shenshen subconsciously wanted to chase her and ask for a kiss, but because her wrist was still pressed, she was forced to go back to where she was. I want to kiss but can't. If I don't kiss, the itching will always be torture.

Mu Shen Shen finally couldn't hold it any longer and cried, "Ji Liao!"

Seeing that Mu Shen Shen was indeed unbearable, Ji Liao let go of his hand and restrained the pheromones he had deliberately released.

The moment all the pheromones disappeared, Mu Shenshen's chaotic vision finally became clearer. With tears in his eyes, he looked at Ji Liao while gasping for breath.

Ji Liao had already retracted the "not humane" expression just now, sat back quietly on the chair, waited for Mu Shenshen for a while, and then asked: "Are you awake?" Mu Shenshen lay blankly for a while, and spoke slowly

. Tundi sat up, looking a little strange, and glanced at Ji Liao secretly.

Ji Liao looked at Mu Shenshen calmly: "Now? Do you feel it? It's not that simple to control Alpha. It can be easily suppressed. You..."

Mu Shenshen didn't seem to listen at all. He touched his lips with his fingertips in a daze, and even touched the tip of his tongue passionately, whispering softly: "You just...were you teaching me a lesson?" Ji

Liao For a moment, she felt that the lesson Mu Shenshen said was not the same as the lesson she thought. Mu Shenshen didn't seem to have recovered enough yet. He stared at the corner of the quilt and licked his lower lips. His soft and moist lips became increasingly red.

Mu Shenshen suddenly turned around and said excitedly: "Let's try again, just like before." "

What?" Ji Liao asked in surprise.

Mu Shenshen had already unbuttoned the hospital gown, and with a flick of his fingers, the shirt-style hospital gown hung on his elbows.

Mu Shenshen's taste in choosing underwear has always been on the sexy side. Ji Liao was caught off guard, her face instantly turned red, and she stood up in embarrassment. Holding the back of the chair with one hand, she almost kicked the chair over. Her eyes were in a hurry, not knowing where to go. Where to put it: "I, I definitely didn't mean it like this!"

Mu Shenshen refused to listen. He gasped lightly, grabbed the corner of Ji Liao's clothes, and complained softly: "Why are you leaving? Aren't you going to teach me a lesson?"

"You..." Ji Liao really didn't expect things to turn out like this. Looking at Mu Shen Shen, who was dressed in a mess, he had a headache and grabbed Mu Shen Shen's legs in great annoyance. The skirt on the side was tightly closed.

...

At the same time, not far outside the inpatient department, Tong Mingyue, who had just chatted with the director, answered Mu Ying's call.

"Yes, I'm in the hospital. I just checked Shen Shen. She's fine." Tong Mingyue said, looking up and looking towards the tenth floor of the inpatient department.

"Have you seen that little Alpha?" Mu Ying's tone was as cold as ever, and the sound of the pen tip scratching across the paper was mixed with his words.

"I saw it," Tong Mingyue smiled, "It's quite interesting."

"Oh?" This answer seemed to surprise Mu Ying, and the sound of the pen writing stopped, "What's so interesting?"

"You're not afraid of me at all," Tong Mingyue mentioned. The experience of talking to Ji Liao still felt a bit novel. "When I went there, Shen Shen was arranging for her to avoid me, but she didn't panic at all when I blocked her in the stairwell. , my mind is spinning pretty fast."

Mu Ying snorted slightly, half-mockingly: "What's the point, isn't there an ex who can't let go?" "

Speaking of this..." Tong Mingyue's face He also showed a somewhat troubled expression, "In order to make Alpha fall in love with her, your daughter pretended to be poor and stayed at other people's houses, and even climbed into other people's beds. Do you know about this?" "...you

said What?!"

In contrast to Mu Ying's shock, Lu Qin and the director were very leisurely at this time, thinking about taking Ji Liao back to record the show while walking to the inpatient unit. .

The two people discussed as they walked: "Miss Mu will definitely not be able to do it tomorrow? She has participated in the live broadcast. Even if there is nothing major, she still has to observe and observe. What should we do about tomorrow's program? What project should we do? Seven people can't do it? Form a team normally. Ah."

Lu Qin, who was completely tired of the game of love, said casually: "How about we all come together? Let's eat. Wasn't the intensity of the past few days not enough? It also makes us soothed." The director's eyes lit up, and it turned out that it was

really I thought it made sense, so I immediately sent it to the work group as an alternative plan, urging everyone to come up with ideas and improve it together.

When preparing to enter the inpatient department, the counselor and Lu Qin discovered Tong Mingyue's location. They did not realize that Tong Mingyue was dealing with Mu Ying's anger, and even greeted Tong Mingyue cheerfully.

At that moment, the joy of "not knowing the key information" appeared very clearly on these two people.