DCBA Girls

}The day soon came to an end

}
The day soon came to an end . The ringing of Valentina alarm rang across the entire house. She moved her hands to dismiss the alarm but couldn't. Yesterday she brought Sienna to live with them . Luckily Ariel was still awake she helped Sienna pack her stuff in the guest room.

This gave Valentina some time to read a couple of Ariel textbooks. Within 3 hours of reading Valentina understood everything she needed to know those basic for the meantime.

Rhett jumped on his sleeping mother jumping up and down on the bed .

" Momma get up we must go to school" Rhett tried to pull the cover from Valentina.

Valentina pulled back the cover returning to her sleep.

" Rhett let us sleep small " Ariel said .

" No, Aunty this isn't your room what are you doing in momma's room " Rhett stopped jumping

" Hmm we have a guest . She is actually my new secretary she will be living with us " Valentina replied.

" Hmm cool let me go and take a look at her " Rhett jumped off the bed

Valentina eyes shot up so as Ariel . They both chase after Rhett who run crazily to his Aunty room .

Before they could stop him he opened the door . Rhett made his way in leaving Valentina and Ariel to guess what to say now to Sienna.

" Good morning little fella " Sienna greeted Rhett .

She had woken up way before the rest but decided it was best to stay in till the rest get up to prevent them from waking up .

" Hi Aunty " Rhett moved closer to Sienna .

Sienna gently squeezed his little cheeks already taking a liking to them . She never expected to meet Rhett in the house though she knew Valentina had a kid .

" Sorry Sienna " Valentina apologized.

" It nothing Valentina. He really looks like you it as if am talking
to a twin of you . Good morning, how was your night " Sienna brushed off the worry .

" Aunty Sienna let have a game . The person who is able to multiply the numbers will do the laundry " Rhett grinned.

" Sure why not . Let even add sweeping the entire room " Sienna added

Ariel was abit confused at what was going on . Valentina didn't know whether to cry or laugh. She sometimes felt that she was the child whiles Rhett was her dad .

" Aunty Ariel  please set the timer to a minute. Mom please get me five strong multiplication questions " Rhett politely asked

The two woman just did that . With the timer set Valentina started mentioning 6 digit multiplied by 7 digits . From first look Sienna answered all correctly. But it took a turn as Rhett started to answer more faster and correctly than Sienna.