Tears

Ariel eye was glued to the picture that she didn't notice when Valentina walked in . Though Valentina came in she too didn't take a look at Ariel .
.
She just walked inside immediately taking a sit in the chair beside Ariel. She laid her head on Ariel's lap allowing her tears she held back flow free .

Ariel stepped out of her past .

" Ariel l met them at the cafeteria" Valentina snobbed .

" You mean uncle and his wife " Ariel refered to Valentina dad and stepmom.

She quite still couldn't understand why Valentina dad could do such a thing to Valentina. Bring a new woman to the house and when Valentina was maltreated he said nothing.

" I don't have a family again Ariel. Dad choose to believe Julia over me " Valentina raised her head looking at Ariel.

Her eyes became red from crying .

" You have a family. I , Della , Rhett, Min Joon . Let look for Rhett dad it high time he takes full responsibility.

" He has a son more over he belongs to someone" Valentina imagined Grey in Remi hands.

She felt jealousy warm up in her heart . She clenched her fist .

" Wait you met him . Where since when. When did you plan of telling me "Ariel couldn't help but frowned .

She couldn't believe that such an important new was kept away from her .

" I don't want to talk about Grey now . He belongs to Remi and l can't go and fight over him "

" Shy girl . I will win him over for you

" Wait what Remi . That snake" Ariel sharply looked at Valentina

" Don't call her that she is my sister" Valentina defended .

" You can't be serious. They have a son since when" Ariel uttered shockingly.

" Let change the topic . Today l must go for shooting but seems l must postponed it now " Valentina said .

" Better go now . You must take what rightfully yours . Summer" Ariel said .

" Been a long time since you called me by that " Valentina smiled.

" Go now before Rhett closes from school. Remember you are better than Remi don't let her win this time"

" Team summer" Ariel stretched out her hands .

Valentina placed her hands on Ariel hand as they cheered loudly . Now Valentina and Ariel got enlightened.

Valentina turned to the table . Her eyes fell on the girl on Ariel wallpaper.

" Wait isn't this Bel " Valentina asked with her hands on her cheeks .

" You know her . Where is she " Ariel worriedly asked .

" Why ?? " Valentina asked .

" She is my ex we broke up some months ago " Ariel gazed at Bel's picture on her wallpaper.

Before Valentina could even talk her phone started to ring . It from the movie house .

" Good afternoon Mr Moore " Valentina greeted looking at Ariel . She on the other hand got comfortable in the bed going for a nap .

" Can you make it to the set right now Miss Summer . The set is ready for shooting " the head director said .

" Sure am on my way . " Valentina said and hanged up .

After bidding Ariel goodbye Valentina made her way to the movie set

" Mom good afternoon" a lady greeted Julia .